She was now sitting in the room waiting for someone to take her . Not gonna lie she was hell nervous. It was her first time. Will she get married to him ? And if i did then it will be my first time getting married.

'siya Stop being stupid' she scolded herself.

Siya

Bhabhi entered my room to take me . Oh god why am i so nervous. Siya you can do it ! Remember 3 years you did the interview. Just think of it as that and go ahead.

I calmed my nervous ass down or it would explod . Imagine my ass being explod. Ahh.. never mind please don't imagine!!!

I walked towards the hall . The gaze that was kept all this while on ground decided to take a look. Mustering up some courage I looked infront.
I was shook. What was aunty doing here with sir?

From her face i can say even she was shocked. But where is he ? Is the rishta supposed to be of him for me. My boss. Or is she just a relator ?

"Siya what are you doing here"?
Aunty asked me confused.

"She is our daughter" dad answered her proudly.

"You are the Sharma's daughter".she asked me in a questioning tone . Probably still not able to accept the the p a of his son is actually a daughter of a famous businessman.

But how is this happening. 'Bhagwan ji apko saare experiment mere pe hi karne hote hain kya? ' i mentally talked to god like he is gonna reply me in hell.

The worse that could happen at that moment is that he entered the same moment.

"Miss sharma why the hell where you not picking up my calls " he asked in a questioning tone

Is he serious . Hey bhagwan has he gone mad . Inko sadma lagg gaya kya .

When i didn't respond he looked here and there realising the situation making an'O' face .

This man is seriously a workoholic. But wait why was he Calling me ? Where is my phone? I searched it with ny hands in my clothes but then i remembered it leaving there in my room due to sweaty hands.

And also because who would call me on a weekend except my workoholic boss. Oh god sometime he does irritate the hell out of me. But wait he might be confused too when i first saw aunty here but thanks to my sexy'brain it connected all the things happening and came on the fact that they are the one who came for my alliance for kabir sir .

Siya you are going crazy!!!!!!

"Miss sharma" my dad looked at me confused.

"Kabir beta you know her ". My dad asked him.

"Jii uncle she is secretary". He said looking at me .

Gayi!! Tu toh gayi !!! Aur matt bata apne baap ko tu kiske yaha naukri karti hain . Aab dekh khel liya na bhagwan ne tere sath sabse bara game .

"Oh , she is your secretary " papa said in an excitement tone.

'Papa com'on yrr you can't be this excited to know your daughter workplace , First take me out of this mess ' i said through my eyes.

He looked at me and gave me a 'i will handle it 'look but 'you have to explain me ' was silent in their.

"Let's sit and talk ". Papa said making me sigh.

______________________________________

Hola people,

How u doing?

How did you all liked the chapter and the story so far . Did you all noticed its three 'H' In a row . 😂

Never mind
....Do a lot of comments...

I am going crazy i guess...

...Anyways i hope you all liked the chapter if you did then don't forget to do the following and i maybe uploading a new chapter of destined to be mine if i complete it on time so stay tuned...

Anyways i hope you all liked the chapter if you did then don't forget to do the following and i maybe uploading a new chapter of destined to be mine if i complete it on time so stay tuned