i looked at her scared. What did i do?

"I am not your mam  siya how many times have i told you to call me aunty , you work for my son not me ". She said pouting.

She is such a sweet heart.

"Seems like you are successful in making kabir sir stay here yet another time ". I said smiling.

"Yes ..you know na but it wasn't easy i have to do so much of  melodrama this time. " She said making faces.

"I hope he stays longer this time ".

"I hope so too aunty". I said smiling towards him.

"Mom did siya came?"

We heard his voice from his room basically his shout.

"Go siya Handel this cribbing baby first, who can't do anything without you " . Aunty Said and I don't know why the hell did my face felt so hot .

"Ji "

Saying this i made my way upstairs to his room. I wss about to knock the door but it opened already revealing the most handsome creature in the world.

'Oh god he's so hot.'
What? Did you all expected me to say this but no sorry. I have been seeing him like this since past 3 years , so not happening.

He stood there with a towel around his torso . Hair all over his face .

"You came please get ny clothes ready siya i just can't understand anything "

He said irritated. I smiled looking his Messy face .

The view shocked me more . Whole closet was turned upside down . This man i tell you. Sometimes i really hate him. Mera na kabhi kabhi iske baal nochne ka maan karta hai. Ahh...  Controlling my anger i took out the clothes which were untouched   .

He took them and went to change while i started arranging his closet.

"Sorry about that siya i was not in my right mind without you ".

GEEZ...my heart just slipped a beat .
I take back what i said about hating him  .. 😁😁

We were about to leave when his mother stopped us .

"You both have your breakfast and then go" .

"I am sorry aunty i already had mine".. i said not wanting to hurt her .

"And maa I can't it's already late , i will have something in office. " he said checking his wrist watch.

She didn't anything further as she knew him , but was sad.

"Don't worry aunty i will make sure he have his breakfast" .

I smiled and made my way towards the car.

I was explaining his schedule to him. There was a silence in the car . My focus was outside the window and he was sitting beside me with his whole focus on his ipad.

It was time to get off work when my phone started ringing it was from mumma.

I picked it up and continued packing up .

"Hello siya" .

"Yes maa".

"Beta where are u?".

"In the office mumma. Packing up ".

"Oh... okkkay".

"Anything serious amma".

"No , it's just that the family who is coming to you has given the date".

"Ohh.. okkay when is it?'.

"This Saturday".

"Mummy Saturday , this Saturday is my extra work time ".

"Every day is your extra work time only. It seems like your boss is more important than us ".

"Obviously he is , he is paying me salary mummy".

I heard a haww voice .

"Just kidding mumma'.

"I know you don't love ne ".

"Mummy drama karne ka patent right papa ke pass hain , nit with you".

"I don't want to listen anything just reach the house in morning".

"Now that's like my mumma"

"Means"

"Means ki till you don't shout or order around ut doesn't feel like you mumma".

"You reach home then i will tell you what i am . "

Saying this she hanged up.

It so fun to tease her.  She gets irritated so easily and it just lift up my mood too.

As i was done packing up , i made my way out of the office. Either i will take bus or a auto .

Cab mein balne ke liye faltu paise nahi hain mere pass.

Aur papa bolte hain gari lelo. Petrol ka bhav toh asman chu le raha hain.

Everything is getting too expensive nowadays. I really want to go back to my bachpan , become that little kid  , who doesn't have to get worried about paying taxes , bills etc .

And now this marriage. Everyone seems to have only advice after you complete your education which is 'get married'

Aab pata nahi wo ladka Kasia hoga ....ufff

"Khatm hota nahi  hain ,
Silsila ye intehano ka ,
Kash kara de koi parcha lek,
Zindgi ke savalon ka ....."
______________________________________

Hii everyone,

I hope you all are doing great .

QOTD: Your favourite tv show...
Mine is definitely tmkoc
Do comment down yours.

I hope you all liked it if you did it than don't forget to do the following