A Night Under The Stars

Start from the beginning

"I know!" Pinkie Pie said as she then gave Leo a bouquet of beautiful flowers. "No date is complete without flowers!"

"And just like that, you're all set." Mikey said as he smirked.

So after they were done dressing Leo, Pinkie Pie and Mikey took Leo to the spot where Twilight and Leo were set to have their picnic, where Twilight was already there and waiting for Leo to arrive.

"Okay, there's Twilight." Mikey said as he smirked. "Now's your chance."

"Break a leg." Pinkie Pie said while smiling as she and Mikey left.

So Leo, with all his courage, went to where Twilight was and was amazed by how he saw Twilight, her hair was tied into a braided bob with a purple star hair clip, wore a silver necklace with a purple gemstone, a short, bluish purple sleeveless dress with a star pattern on it and a purple silk belt and black strapped heels.

Leo couldn't help but feel himself blush as he thought that Twilight looked pretty, Twilight noticed Leo and blushed too as she felt that the outfit he wore made him look handsome.

"Wow Leo, you look amazing." Twilight said as he hid her blush and smiled.

"Thanks, you too." Leo said as he looked away while blushing, he then gave Twilight the bouquet of roses. "I got you these."

"Wow, thanks Leo, they're lovely." Twilight said as he held onto the bouquet and smiled at Leo, she then opened the picnic basket. "Here, I brought some ham and cheese sandwiches for us to share, along with some water, bread with cream cheese shredding and some jelly tarts."

"Mm, that all sounds delicious." Leo said as he smiled and sat down with Twilight as they helped themselves to some sandwiches, water, bread with cream cheese spreading and some jelly tarts.

Right now, Leo and Twilight were enjoying some jelly tarts, with Twilight getting a bit of jelly on her face, Twilight noticed Leo staring at her and became confused.

"What?" Twilight asked Leo as she finished eating her jelly tart.

"You have a bit of jelly on your cheek." Leo said as he pointed to Twilight's cheek.

Twilight then noticed and simply wiped it off with a napkin, after that was done, Twilight then turned to the night sky as she was amazed by the beauty of the stars in the sky.

"Wow, the night sky is so beautiful when it's clear." Twilight said as her eyes sparkled while smiling.

"Look at all the stars in the sky." Leo said as he was amazed by the stars.

"And if you look close enough, you could see the stars forming together in a specific pattern and shape, known as a constellation." Twilight said as she smiled as she then pointed to the sky of where some of the constellations were. "Like that one is known as the Big Dipper, that one there is Cassiopeia, Ooh, and that one up there is Ophiuchus."

"But, what about that one up there?" Leo asked as he pointed to another constellation.

Twilight looked to where Leo was pointing and saw that the constellation looked to be in the shape of a star of some sort, with multiple stars around it.

"Whoa, I don't think I've ever seen that constellation before." Twilight said as she was impressed. "We just might've discovered a new type of constellation."

"We have?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, oh I wonder that it's gonna be, should we call it Galactic Major?" Twilight asked. "Nah, that wouldn't be specific, Shining Major? No, that won't do either."

Leo thought for a bit and thought of a name that just might work for the constellation. "I was thinking...Twilight Sparkle Major." Leo said as he looked at the constellation.