you sit down a few seats over from him as andrea comes back with a lot of shots. you stand back up and take one, gulping that shit down without a second thought. you get another one quickly and do the same thing.

...

15 minutes later it's safe to say you were white girl wasted, you were stumbling everywhere, saying random shit, laughing like crazy, etc.

you sat down in the circle next to connie and sat there quietly as they passed the blunt around.

as it got passed to you from connie, your fingers brush his and his hazel eyes strike yours as you bring it up to your lips, taking a puff.

"oh shitttt" eren watches you two make heavy eye contact.

you pass it, looking away from constance as justin watches you two from the couch. he wasn't really quite the smoker but he drank.

he had a cup of lean and man spreaded on the couch, watching your every move. his eyes hung low and his lips remained glossy from the action that happened in the car.

the blunt comes around again and you take a few hits before hitting it. everybody has conversations as they all smoke in the circle.

you get up to go in the kitchen, to go get something to drink as you kinda stumble a bit. you get a bottle of tequila and walk back out of the kitchen, walking to the couch.

you drink out of the bottle, your eyes closing shut as it burns your throat. at this point justin had completely disappeared, you could tell he was drunk but he was good at hiding it.

you turn back around and go put that shit back down "that shit wack" you pick up some crown apple. "now this... is my shit"

you smile, and go to sit down. you take max five sips before the bottle gets snatched out of your hand.

you look up and mean mug that person as it turns out to be connie "girl what the hell is wrong with you" he sassily says.

"what do you mean, i'm just drinking..." you talk back to him, your stomach faintly hurting.

"you bout to go through it in the morning" he laughs and puts the bottle up.

"no i'm not, i'm not even drunk right now." you knew damn well you are... very much. you get up fast, your head starting to spin. you sit back down and hold your head.

"you okay?" connie holds your arm and looks at you, you shake him off of you and turn around "i just got up to fast, i'm good"

you get up again and try to look around to find justin. after searching everywhere you fail to see him, you roll your eyes and go outside. you struggle to find his car as you walk all the way outside to find it but didn't.

you walk back inside, your hips move as you walk up to connie. "uh.. can you please take me home, i really want to go and i can't find justin"

you embarrassedly speak, scratching your neck. you asked him because you knew he would take you no matter what.

"yeah, let's go" he grabs his keys from inside of his pockets, he presses a button on them and you hear a car starting.

as you guys approached the white bmw and he walks around to open the door for you.

you get into the car, watching him walk around the car to get in. you were drunk as hell, your stomach was hurting, head was already hurting.

you slowly fall into sleep as he starts to play bryson tiller lowly...

he looks over to you and sees you curled up and snuggled against the door. he laughs a bit and puts his eyes back on the road.

one thing about connie is that you felt like you'd always be comfortable around him no matter what. even though you guys had your time off there was two things you knew for sure.

....

he picks you up in bridal style, taking you up the stairs to his condo. he doesn't even wake you until he puts you in the bed.

"aurora... do you want to change clothes?" he ask you, lightly tapping you. he was being so gentle with you and careful.

"mhm" you mumbled as you turn over and face the other way.

"okay i'll get you a big shirt, i don't think my pants will fit you" he walks over to his dresser and pulls out a white t shirt.

"aurora wake up so you can change." he sits you up and gives you the shirt.

"get out" you kick him out of his own room so you can get dressed.

you start by taking off all the bracelets, necklaces and then going down to your clothes. you didn't wear a bra so the only thing you wore under the shirt.

after taking off everything you lay back down, getting your phone you text justin "

justin 🫶🏾

what the hell? why the fuck would you leave without telling me?

connie comes back in the room with a knock. he comes in to see you standing up, looking at the picture of his sister.

you turn around seeing him standing there with his clothes still on, he wore a red shirt with a red cap and black jeans with the black cats.

he looks at you and you had your hair up. the shirt stoped mid thigh and your thighs showed, there was kind of a size difference between you two.

yeah, he was taller but you were almost 100% sure you weighed more than him. so the shirt was a bit short on you, revealing your thighs.

connie doesn't say anything but instead goes to go change his clothes, about 15 minute of him being i. the shower he comes back with a wife beater and basketball shorts.

"i'm gonna go sleep on the couch.. good night aurora" he tries to grab a pillow and you grab his wrist.

"why don't you sleep here" you look him in his eyes. he doesn't say anything but instead gets into bed with you, facing you.

where's justin?