Jealousy (Jassi-Ishan-RohiRat)

"Yeah, great, keep it up!", Rohit praised Brevis, who was knocking some balls during the practice session.

Ishan was doing the same in the next net. He waited for Rohit to come and appreciate his batting. He didn't though- the coach called him, and he went away.

Ishan groaned. Why didn't Bhaiya come to me first? , he thought.

Jassi was bowling to him. He noticed that Ishan was lost in thought, so he called out, "Hey, Ish, where are you lost?"

"Sorry, bhaiya", Ishan said sheepishly and took his position again.

Later, when they were done with the practice, Ishan walked up to Jassi and said, "Bhaiya, what do you think of Brevis?"

"Hm. He's a nice guy. Rohit bhaiya likes him a lot. And why wouldn't he? He's Baby AB after all", Jassi said good-naturedly.

"Yeah, but he's too much of a chipkoo. Always clinging to Rohit bhaiya."

"What? No, don't think that", Jassi laughed and brushed the topic off.

After the game against RCB, though, Jassi totally agreed with Ishan. Virat bhai spoke to Brevis before Jassi? Not fair. Not fair at all.

After a while, though, Jassi spotted Virat and Rohit standing together, talking. He went near them and immediately said, "Hi, Virat bhaiya!"

"Hey, Jassi. How're you?", Virat said warmly.

"I was saying something. You forgot about me as soon as you saw your kiddo", Rohit complained.

Jassi realized that he had unintentionally interrupted Rohit bhaiya. 

"Oh- I'm sorry, bhaiya. I didn't mean to. You guys complete what you were saying, then I'll speak", Jassi said.

"No, no, he's pulling your leg", Virat rolled his eyes.

That was when Ishan joined them. 

"Bhaiyas. I've had enough. We're Indians. We need to be united", Ishan declared.

"Ab isko kya ho gya (What happened to him now)?", Rohit deadpanned. Jassi shrugged in response.

"What happened? Both you and Virat bhaiya are always around that Brevis. What about us?", Ishan said dramatically.

Rohit facepalmed, while Virat muttered an exasperated, 'not again'.

"Ishan, 20 push-ups, right now", Rohit ordered in a no-nonsense tone.

Virat raised an eyebrow while Jassi looked plain confused.

"What? No, why?", Ishan whined.

"Because you know we love you guys the most. But we've somehow managed to get the most envious kiddos in the universe", Rohit sighed.

Ishan smiled at that. He had just wanted to hear that. 

Virat looked at Jassi and said, "You came up in such a hurry because you were thinking the same, weren't you?"

Jassi blushed, "No, absolutely not."

When Virat continued staring at him, he confessed quickly, "Yes. Sorry."

"You too?!", Rohit almost shouted, "Both of you, right now, twenty push-ups."

"Er- Bhaiya, my mom's calling me. On my phone. Which is in my bag. I'll go", Ishan said lamely, before running away at full speed.

Virat laughed, and Rohit just shook his head.

"Isn't your mom calling, Jassi?", Virat chuckled.

"You see right through my lies, bhaiya. No use trying", Jassi sighed, as he got into position for the push-ups.

"Hey, hey, hey. Ro was kidding, get up, Jas", Virat helped him back up to his feet.

"Yeah, just stop being jealous of people like a decade younger than you", Rohit teased him.

"Yeah, bhaiya", Jassi said, embarrassed.

"Let's go out for dinner, the three of us?", Virat suggested.

"YES!", Jassi was quick to answer.

He had a great time with his brothers. Who love me the most, Jassi decided.

A/N: @honeybelle_  and @mostlysane1817  this is for both of you! Enjoy ❤️❤️