Neil showed the soft toys. Avni picked them up and smiled. Neil was searching for something in the bags.

Neil: where did it go?

Neil looked at the things. Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: what happened?

Neil: there was a cute smurf.

Avni also looked at things. Neil saw a bag on the floor.

Neil: here it is.

Neil picked up the bag and took out the smurf. He showed that to Avni.

Avni: aww.

Neil passed it to her.

Avni: it is really cute.

Neil: I knew, you will like it.

Avni smiled.

Avni: I love it.

Avni touched her belly.

Avni: See, baby, papa bought it for you. See, he bought so many things for you and mamma.

Neil was smiling.

Neil: I want to buy all the happiness of this world for you both.

Avni smiled.

Avni: what you are doing for us is not less. You are with us that is enough for us.

Neil smiled. Avni touched her belly.

Avni: right, baby.

Neil was smiling and leaned to her belly. He kept his hand at Avni's hand.

Neil: Papa loves you so much.

Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: and he also you. You both are Neil Khanna's life.

Avni smiled she cupped his face with one hand and the second hand was on her belly.

Avni: I love you both.

Neil smiled. Avneil were looking at each other and was smiling.

Flashback ends.

Neil was smiling, he came back to reality and looked around. The reality hits him hard. Neil looked at the smurf and a tear falls from his eye.
Neil hugs the toy and the tears fall from his eyes, he kissed it.

Neil: I miss you, baby.

Neil squeezed his nose. He looked at the cupboard and thought to lock it so Avni can not see the things of the baby. Neil goes to the cupboard and tries to open it but it was locked. Neil tries to open it but no use. Neil thinks.

Neil: maybe, mom has locked it.

Neil goes to keep the toy on the bed then he goes out. Neil saw Shweta coming to the dining area carrying a bowl, Neil goes to her and Bebe also came there.

Neil: mom, did you see Avni?

Shweta: no, why?

Neil: she is not in the room.

They were shocked.

Bebe: did you check in your previous room?

Neil: she is not there.

They think.

Neil: mom, did you lock the cupboard of our room?

Shweta: no, why would I?

Neil: not that, I am talking about the downstairs room, I asked you to remove the things of the baby from there.

Shweta keeps the hand on her mouth.

Shweta: no, I forgot about that.

Neil was shocked.

Bebe: what? You forget that?

Neil: Mom, what did you do?

Shweta: Bebe, I came back and was tired, I thought, I will do it after some time but it slipped from my mind.

Bebe got angry.

Bebe: you are of no use. You can't do a small thing.

Shweta: sorry.

Bebe repeats her dialogue: sorry.

Neil thinks.

Neil in mind: means Avni locked the cupboard. But where is she? Where did she go?

Neil thinks.

Neil goes from there. He checked in the whole mansion, he goes to his room and picked up his phone, he called Avni but she did not attend his call. Neil checked in the mansion and was trying her number then he goes to the lawn but Avni was not there. Neil again called her but no use. He was going back to the mansion and was thinking. Neil's eyes fall on the cars and he looked for Avni's car but it was missing. Neil was shocked to see that and the fear of losing Avni engulfed him.