II) Nicholas: Düsseldorf

Germany was beginning to change, change a lot. Being a pilot turned into an around the clock job that required the attention span of infinity. Being stationed in Düsseldorf was very different compared to my hometown positioned right outside of Frankfurt, my hometown being Essen. Albeit, Germany is a huge country, or at least one of a considerable size. We have poor people dying so fast here. There's not enough Germans to supply those who have died. This whole World War Three thing has thrown me for a loop. Just as we thought the wars were done, there's another one. Although it seems worse than that of the previous wars.

The last war that we had occurred partially due to the German government. The particular dictator was not fair with anything. I don't want to get too much into that. Needless to say, my country is fixed and has been normal for quite a while now. With the new downfall between America and Russia I can say that the roles have reversed here. The Third World War began last year and I haven't felt this bad ever. I do feel bad for America. They don't seem to be doing too well right now. It's hard to even leave their home cities. Apparently they are all on lockdown in America.

My time as a pilot has been nothing short of abnormal. I have flown since I was 15, but now it's just different. Working under the German Air Force has been a job of high demand. I was just deployed and indicted as a member of the Luftwaffe. "Natürlich!" I heard a voice shout in German. "Auf Wiedersehen! Im Morgen.." I could barely hear the men's voices due to the blockade of the corridor. Noises were piercing my ears everywhere and it was getting fairly bad. "Nicholas, Entschuldigung." An officer exclaimed because he ran into me around the corner. I of course just brushed it under the rug as if nothing happened.

I've always wondered if there's someone out there for me. Will I ever find someone that cares so much about me? Is there a young woman out there for me? Maybe she is out there waiting for me. I hope she is. With the war raging and all, I often cannot help but think of that. The questions that run through my mind are plentiful, yet blue. Just what day will be my last? Tomorrow?