The long walk home

"So... how come you guys never visit you parents?" Cocoa asked.
"We just never got around to it... I don't even know if they know where we went... I never told mine..." the group members said in sync.
"How come you never visit yours..."
"Um... er..." Cocoa replied.
"TELL US TELL US TELL US!!!" All the people chanted.
"Fine... I was a human... I lost all my memories and became a Eevee when I was only 5 I turned 6 over here and I can't remember anything unless I see something that reminds me... like my video games! I... have... recordings... from... the... human... world... as proof."
All the group members looked extremely surprised except Howl.
"Why didn't you tell us earlier... we could've thrown you a birthday party."
"Because jasper... I hated your guts... I only talked to howl a couple of days before... and I didn't even know Star."
"Ok. Why did you hate my guts."
Because you acted like a creep in my opinion."
"But I didn't do anything."
"Creepiness blowing in the wind."
"Aurgh! I hate you so much." Jasper said and punched her in the gut.
It took Cocoa a long time to get home with her newfound stomach pain and she tripped and fell directly on her face.
Someone helped her up.
Cocoa turned around and saw lily, shadow, slightly beaten up chase, and snow following her group.
"We wanted to know if we could join the guild."
"Yah! My abilities have grown stronger... look!" Lily made a pebble float.
"Good job!"
"You have to take the challenge test but yes... there's four of you... so you could make a group..."
"Sounds fun!"
The group walked back home and felt newly accomplished having recruited more Pokémon... but then cocoa noticed that they had only ever gone in two dungeons.
"Well... we have to start going in new dungeons..."
Coca walked with her friend to leave them at their parents house to visit.
Their parents will appreciate it...

The End.

Also there is another book to this series and it is about lily, shadow, chase, and snow in the guild. It is set a year later and has all of the characters from this story and some from previous stories.

Pokémon mystery dungeonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara