The dream

Cocoa woke up in a small forest.
*you need to put your test to a halt! To save the world or the world will crumble before you!*
"Gee... no... I need to get stronger... and even then... not one person alone can save the world... so please shut up... I want to explore the forest... it might be important for later."
*oh yes it is... not that I will let you see it if you won't follow my plan... heh. Heh. Heh... you will be stuck here in this timeless place until you agree with me.*
Who ever the voice was from wasn't fooling around and Cocoa was soon falling into a much different place.
Huh... where am I? Cocoa wondered as she looked around and saw nothing but reddish brown earth and lakes of lava... yet Cocoa was cold... and the ground felt soft under her feet.
So Cocoa walked to the lava thirsty and she licked it.
*Very much stupid.*
Cocoa discovered this lava did not burn her and she walked around some more to see a monster... but something made it seem inviting but Cocoa still ran.
The monster soon tackled her and swarmed her.
They shook her and tormented her and she could hear muffled scared voices coming from somewhere in this area.
She ran but they caught her.
Maybe I'm the only one who is dumb enough to touch this lava...
Cocoa jumped and and held her breath it felt like for hours.
Cocoa heard monster sized footsteps stomping towards her and she tried to flee but she couldn't get away.
The monsters seemed to have this as a natural nemesis because they began attacking too. But when they began to lose... Cocoa didn't like the blood so she said.
"Ok! Fine! I'll do it!"
*very well.*
Clover gasped for air as she woke up.