The guild at last.

Cocoa woke up at the crack of dawn because she was so excited for her first day as a explorer traine.
Cocoa didn't want to be disqualified as a team by being absent or a team member absent so she ran to their houses and dragged them to the guild.
"This is where we sleep now..." she said in a creepy tone as she showed them the dorms.
"This is the guy one."
"This is the girl one."
"And these are the private dorms you can rent for Poké."
After a while of un packing it was time for classes to start and they walked to their classroom.
"We have a new team today and we would like you to meet the members." The teacher said gesturing to the team.
"This is team pitch. They are a early start team... which means they are gifted and we expect a lot from them. The members are: Cocoa the Eevee as the leader and the youngest she is female, Star the rockruff she is female, Jasper the Riolu he is male, and last but not least Howl the poocheyna he is male. You might see these four in the dorm rooms. Today we will have a getting to know them day... that means no work, you will just try to introduce yourself."
All the students cheered.
Cocoa started chatting with a snivy named Fern. "Hi my name is Cocoa? What's yours."
"That's a cool name, my name is Fern." Fern said.
They chatted happily for a while until Cocoa's face turned grim.
A shinx walked up to Cocoa.
"May I borrow you for a moment." The shinx said.
"No! If you don't already know I hate you Thunder!" Cocoa said leaving thunder confused.
"When did I meet a Eevee?" Thunder asked.
"When I was found on the beach... I spoke English... 43:3:/34?" Cocoa said.
"Oh is that what that gibberish is called?" Thunder so rudely asked.
"Well I hope to see you later!" Thunder said with a friendly smile as he parted ways.
Cocoa growled and resumed her chat with fern.
Star was sitting in the corner alone until Howl came over.
"Couldn't find anyone you wanted to talk to? Well I found someone nice... you might like to chat with them too." Howl invited.
Star decided after some thought that Howl was her best friend so she followed.
"This is Rocky he is obviously a rockruff but he is blue for some reason... but he is still nice!"
Star talked with rocky.
Rocky said something that surprised Star. "I'm in early start too! But I'm only 7. My daddy gave me this candy to eat at daytime... his name is day."
"..."
"What's your daddies name? Do you have one... what's your mommy's name?"
"My dad is named day and he is a midday but I don't talk about it... my mom is dead." Star said
"My daddy said he had a wife before mommy... but he said they broke up..."
"Partly bro?"
"Half sis!"
"What's wrong with talking about daddy though?"
"Because he abused me before abandoning me because mom died and I hatched to late to help her."
"Oh." Rocky looked sad.
"Daddy is never around much..." rocky said.
Jasper was talking to a fennekin.
"Hi! I remember you from fighting camp!" Jasper said walking over to the fennekin that he had know since he was 3.
"Oh... I see you still haven't evolved." She said with an ember coming from her mouth.
"I see you have finally learned ember... and you haven't evolved either." Jasper said.
Soon the school day was done and it was time for lunch.
The lunch this time was spaghetti.
Jasper saw a panpour cutting to the head of the line.
"Hey!" Jasper yelled.
"What makes you think you can go there!" Jasper yelled.
All the students gasped.
Jasper grabbed the panpour's arm and pulled it back to its rightful place.
The panpour didn't want to get in trouble but it showed Riolu he wouldn't be very happy later.
Riolu soon got his lunch and he chowed down while sitting next to his teammates.
Some stupid Pokémon was flicking boogers in their direction so the whole team switched tables.
"Hey! That's my table!" The jerkish panpour yelled.
Jasper rolled his eyes.
"No it's not! What are you going to do about it!"
"Well for you information me and my army of friends will pound you in the dorms."
"You and what army?!"
"This army." The panpour revealed 12 Pokémon one of which was the booger flicker and picker.
"Hah! I bet all of them would turn on you if there was a stronger power! And... seriously... booger picker is in your 'army' I bet most of them couldn't fight! I beat the guild master with my team! I can fight three Pokémon at once! Not to mention I also have 3 other team members who can too."
Panpour looked furious and shoved them to the side to try to get in.
"Sorry tables full!" Cocoa said nudging him away.
"Hey hottie! Want to go to the love table..."
"NO! YOU CREEP! YOUR A JERK TO MY TEAMMATE AND YOU CUT IN LINE!!!" Cocoa used iron tail and he launched across the cafeteria and into the wall leaving it cracked.
At nighttime Jasper and Howl walked into the boys dorm room.
Panpour approached them with his 'army'
The people panpour called friends were weak and hated his guts they only went with him because they were threatened and panpour was the strongest kid in school.
"Until now!" Jasper said and alongside Howl picked off all of his 'army' until he was standing alone.
Ok Howl, back off... this is my fight now.
Jasper was tiring but still ready to fight so he launched himself at panpour using aura sphere instantly leaving panpour struggling to get up.
Panpour used bubble beam and Jasper flinched.
Panpour used hydro pump and Jasper was pushed back to the wall.
No where left to dodge... Jasper thought walking forward against the water.
Jasper used force palm and forced the water away.
Jasper attacked panpour with a bone rush and then used force palm in panpour's face.
Panpour used hydro pump again in an attempt to push jasper back to the wall.
Jasper flinched but refused to get knocked back.
Once the water was gone Jasper went in and strikes by using bite.
Then jasper used aura sphere and won the battle.
Jasper fell asleep happily.