Bonus chapter 2

"Hey Missy, do you think that you could braid my hair for tonight's game. I loved how you did it last game" I asked as we walked out of pre-Calc together.

"Sure, just come to the meet spot ten minutes early" she told me.

"Thank you so much your a life saver" I told her giving her a big hug.

"Goodbye Kayla" she waved as I walk into my last class of the day.

"Goodbye Missy" I waved back.

The second I walked in was pulled to the back of the class. "Gosh Sofe, I'm happy to see you too but..."

Before I could even finish my sentence Sofe cut me off, "I need you help to plain my home coming proposal for Missy".

"Ok I'm here. Do you have any ideas yet" I asked her.

"I have a few saved on Pinterest but I'm not sure. I know Missy doesn't want something big and flashy in front of people" she replied.

"What about doing the Chick-fil-A one" I suggest.

"She does love Chick-fil-A" Sofe pondered.

"It's not to flashy, and you could get me some Chick-fil-A too" I smiled with a wink.

"That's actually a really good Idea, minus buying you Chick-fil-A" she told me. "Yea I kn... wait what do you mean by actually. Is it that crazy that I had a good idea" I gaped at her.

"Oh look class is starting" Sofe said changing the topic and turning to the front of the room. I flipped her my pinky before pulling out my notebook and a pencil.

Class went by quickly, and soon I was dropping off all of my books off in my locker. I stood up on my tip toes trying to put my last two books on the top shelf.

Just then I felt one hand placed on the small of my back. The other hand took the books from my hand a easily put them on the top shelf.

"I could've done that" I huffed out. I crossed my arms and turned to face Atlas, a pout present on my lips.

"Of course you could've" he smiled, placing a soft kiss on the crown of my head. "Are you ready to head home" he asked me.

"Yep, let me just grab my bag" I told him turning back to my locker. I grabbed my book bag and threw it over my shoulder.

"Ok! Let's go" I Smiled.

We walked out of the school side by side, hand in hand. Atlas opened the door for me and helped me in. Atlas said goodbye to some of his sports friends before getting in the car. "I swear everyone knows you" I say as we pull out of the parking lot.

"Not really" he shrugs, a small smile playing on his lips. I give him a dead panned look and shake my head. "So are you ready for the game tonight" I ask changing the subject.

"I guess. We're playing Blue ridge high so our coaches are probably going to play our bench warmers" He tells me.

"Well at least you get to rest. You've been so sore lately" I say, looking at him from the corner of my eyes hoping that I didn't offend him.

"I know, but with playoffs coming up practices are getting a lot more intense, and I still have to get ready for basketball tryouts, and I still have to train for soccer." 

"You do too much. when do you take time for yourself?" I ask slipping my hand in his and giving it a squeeze. Atlas didn't respond, but instead sent me a soft smile.

The rest of the car ride to my house was spent with the quiet hum of the radio. We pull into my driveway and come to a stop. 

"Thank you for the ride" I say kissing his cheek. 

"Of course. I love spending time with you" He tells me. Atlas got out of the car and opened my door for me. He helped me out of the car and walked me to the front door. I punched the code into the door and opened it before turning back to Atlas. 

"I'll see you at the game" I tell him.

"I'll see you there my little cheerleader" he say placing a kiss on my lips. I feel heat rise to my cheeks still not used to the kissing. I slipped into my house and head straight up to my room. "It's nice to see you too" I herd Bryson yell from somewhere downstairs. "I love you" I yell back as I enter my room.

~TIME SKIP~

Atlas was right, Blue Ridge High was really bad. We played with all of our bench warmers and we where still winning 21-0. We where coming up on halftime and Atlas hadn't played more than five minutes.

"TAKE THAT BALL BACK! SACK THAT QUARTERBACK!" we cheered and the other team started their play. I watched as the ball flew through the air, and then cheered as it hit the ground. just then the buzzer went off signaling the end of the second quarter. 

The crowed started to leave to go get some food. "Hey Missy are we doing that do stunt for the third quarter?" I asked walking up to her. Half the squad was leaving to get food and the rest of us where just hanging around our backpacks. 

"Yea, the one with me and you on the top" she said before chugging down some water. "I was really hoping that we would have some more time to... want are you looking at?" I asked noticing that her gaze was on something behind me. As I turned my head my mouth dropped.

Atlas was walking up to me with a poster and some flowers. My hands immediately went up to cover my mouth. "Oh my gosh" I whispered as he walked closer to me.

"Makayla DelCastillo, will you be my sunshine and go to homecoming with me?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes Yes!" I squeal throwing my arms around his neck. He awkwardly warps his arms around me, trying not to crush the things in his hand. I pull away from his embrace and look at the things in his hands.

In one hand there was a hand drawn poster that said 'will you be my sunshine at homecoming', in the other hand was a bundle of sunflowers and my favorite gummy sour worms. "Turn around I need to get a picture for your brothers" Missy says from behind us. 

I turn around and Atlas wraps his arms around me again. I give her a big smile and she snaps the picture. "Send that to me" Atlas tells her. "Me to" I request. This is one of the best nights of my life!