Chapter 46

Makayla POV:

When I reached the car I was meet with a smirking Liam and a frowning Luke. "Hey guys" I said smiling.

"Hey Makayla. Did you see me crush Luke in that last game" Liam boasted with a large smile on his face.

"Shut up" Luke mumbled as he started walking to the drivers side door. Me and Liam laughed at him as we got into the car.

"We should get some ice cream" Luke suggested. "Perfect, we can celebrate my win" Liam smirked. "No, So we can celebrate our little sister being a team manager" Luke corrected.

"Whatever, as long as I get ice cream" Liam shrugged. I saw Luke roll his eyes in the rearview mirror, As he pulled out of the parking lot.

The drive was quite. The only sound was the rap music that played. As I looked out the window the note came back to my mind.

Maybe I should tell them. I could start with Liam and Luke and see how they react. I think that's what I'm gonna do. I'll tell them after we get our ice cream.

"You ok back there bite size" Liam questioned me. "Yea, I'm just thinking" I brushed off his question. He nodded his head before turning back to the front.

After about fifteen minutes we pulled up to a cute looking cafe. "Let's go, I'm hungry" Luke whined getting out of the car. Me and Liam rolled our eyes but followed behind him.

Luke held the door open for me before closing it in Liam's face. I could hear Liam cussing Luke out from the other side of the door.

"Wow, how kind of you to slam to do in my face" Liam deadpanned once he caught up to us. "Oh my gosh did I do that. I so sorry, my hand must of slipped" Luke faked innocent.

"Can you guys stop arguing so I can get ice cream" I asked. "Of course sweetie" Luke said as we stepped into line.

There where so many different flavors to choose from. They had over forty flavors, plus the daily specials. "It's a lot isn't it" Liam whispered.

"Yea. I don't know what to get" I responded. "We'll Luke always gets the red velvet, and I always get birthday cake. You can pick a flavor and then we could get a large sundae so you can try multiple flavors" Liam suggested.

"Ok what about cookie dough" I asked. "Sounds good" he smiled. He ordered our ice cream and me and Luke went to go find us some seats. We managed to get a booth.

Liam walked over with a large bowl in his hand. "Luke do not eat all of the ice cream. Makayla needs some too" Liam said before setting the bowl down on the table.

Luke grabbed his spoon and tried to dig in, key word tried. Before his spoon could touch the ice cream it was slapped away by Liam's spoon.

"Liammmm" Luke whined like a child. I kept my mouth closed except for to put some ice cream in it. "I told you to wait for Makayla to get some first" he scolded Luke.

I continued to scoop the amazing ice cream into my mouth as the two of the argued. "She's already had multiple bites" he whined as I put about spoon full of ice cream into my mouth.

"Now you can have some" Liam sighed. Luke hungrily dug into the delicious sweet treat. "So Makayla what do you think of being team manager so far" Liam asked as he got himself yet another spoon full of ice cream.

"It's been really fun actually. At first I was worried that no one would take me seriously, but with all of coach Curry's threats and you guys there that's not a problem" I told him with a smile.