Chapter 24

Makayla's POV:
Bring! bring! bring! I herd herd my alarm go off. I shot up in my bed. Thankfully I managed to get a good nights rest without being interrupted by a nightmare.

I turned off the blaring alarm and got out of bed. It's currently five thirty right now. My room is pitch black, not light coming in. Ethan told me yesterday that we where going to leave at seven fifteen, so I wanted plenty of time to get ready.

I headed into the bathroom quickly taking a warm shower. I made she to scrub every inch of myself. I then started to shampoo and condition my hair.

Once I was finished I turned off the steaming water and wrapped a towel around myself. I dried myself off before putting on the softest bathrobe that I've ever felt. I mean it's not like I go around feeling bathrobes but this thing was like a cloud.

I brushed my teeth before decided to start on my hair. I want to look good today but I also didn't want to look like a try hard. Not wanting to spent to much time on my hair I quickly blew it dry.

I decided to just do a French braid into a low ponytail. My hair was still had its natural waves in it. I made sure to leave a few strands of hair out so it looked a little messy.

Once I finished my hair I headed into my closet to start the real struggle. I started looking threw all of my clothes for the perfect outfit. I was so lost and confused about what to wear.

I can't wear a dress because that would be trying to hard. I need to have something warm on because it's fall. It can be to simple but at the same time it can't be to fancy.

Gosh why is the so difficult for me. I really just want people to like me and I really want to make a good first impression.

After about ten minutes I have still made absolutely no progress. The only thing that I've decided on is that I'm going to wear layers so I have something if I'm to cold and I have something if I'm to hot.

As I was scanning my closet for like the sixth time my eyes stopped on a light pink, long cardigan sweater. I immediately pulled it out to take a look.

It was perfect for me. I started running around, pulling out the rest of the pieces that I needed. Finally after only twenty five minutes I think that I picked out the perfect first day outfit.

I paired the light pink sweater with a black and white striped t-shirt that was knotted in the front. A pair of black, stretchy skinny jeans, and white low top converse.

I added some gold bracelets, a golden coin necklace, gold stud earrings and a wave ring to complete the look.

I looked myself over in the mirror before leaving my closet. I grabbed my white Northface backpack that I picked last night and headed down stairs to eat breakfast.

(A/N: the complete outfit along with the backpack and hair is at the top)

I tried to make as little noise as possible while headed down stirs so that I don't wake up my brothers. I headed towards the kitchen wanting to get something to eat when I spotted someone already down here.

Ethan was sat at the kitchen island, surrounded by some paper and a mug full of coffee. "Good morning" I whispered making myself known.

His eyes snapped up to meet mine before a warm smile broke out on his face. "Good morning, principessa" he greeted me. (Princess)

"Do you want me to cook you something for breakfast" he asked me. "No I think I got it. Plus it's been a while since I've cooked" I responded.

He looked like he didn't want to agree with me but nonetheless gave in. After asking where some of the pans in seasonings where I finally had everything that I need to make breakfast.

I didn't want to make a large breakfast, and I also wanted it to be somewhat healthy. I started off by creaking two eggs into a small mixing bowl. I then added two tablespoons of milk, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper.

Once all of that was in the bowl I stated to whisk it all together. Once I finished mixing everything together I spread to bottom of a small frying pan and poured in the egg mixture.

I then turned to stove onto medium and let that heat up for one to two minutes. Once I started seeing pieces of the eggs cook I stirred it up. I did this until all of the egg was cooked before placing it on two different plates.

I poured myself a glass of Apple juice before taking my seat next to Ethan. I gave Ethan a plate and started eating my food. "Aww caramella, you didn't have to cook for me" he gushed. (Sweetie)

"I know but I didn't want you to only have coffee for breakfast. Plus I was already cooking" I replied honestly. "Thank you" he said placing a soft kiss on the top of my head.

We both dug into our breakfast, only having ten minutes before we had to leave. Once we both finished it food Ethan took both of our dishes to the sink for someone to wash later.

"Ready kiddo" Ethan asked me. "Yep" I replied popping the 'p'. "Ok let's head out" he told me before heading into the garage. I rushed after him, making sure that I grabbed my backpack and phone.

Ethan grabbed a random pair of keys off the wall before heading to a big black Jeep. I love Jeeps so much, their so cool. I happily jumped into the way to tall car and buckled up.

Ethan got in right afterwards, opening the garage door and pulling ok. Let's hope everything goes smoothly today, but with my luck we all know that something it bound to go wrong.