Epilogue: Fox

I'm a fox.

That's all I can think of right now.

Even though I've already been here for more than three weeks.

I still wonder why and how am I still a fox.

Around three weeks ago, I was still human. A teenage male type. A depressed teenage male type. And of course, in the midst of depression, you can snap at the tiniest thing that happens. For me, it was my grades. And I committed suicide.

I thought death would be inviting. 

I thought death would welcome me into its cold embrace, taking me away from my apparent "suffering".

Yet...

It felt like a roller coaster, yet I don't feel anything. The world around me was surrounded by darkness with rings of blue and purple which seemed to twist and warp every millisecond, and I was hurled in a random direction. 

Suddenly, those rings start making a path for my trajectory, and it did not look comfortable. 

Bro I'm gonna puke at this point!

The intense dizziness came after being hurled and tilted around in all directions, yet I didn't release anything from my mouth. The rings start getting brighter and brighter, taking away my vision. 

In all this confusion, I never realized I had no control over any of my limbs.

And just as suddenly as it started, it stopped.

I tried to move to a more comfortable position to get rid of the dizziness, but the fact my movements were restrained from all directions made me panic. But that problem was gone in a few minutes through an experience I couldn't explain.

The air was cold but humid...

Wait... how could I notice that?

Then something covered me. Something big and soft. Something warm. And a soft, female voice appeared.

"Hi... my child...."

===================================

BRO-

WHERE HAVE I BEEN-

ANYWAYS-

WHEW! This is the end of the first volume of Reincarnated As A Dragon! In all honesty, I planned to finish this book in 2 months. What happened? Add another year to that.

My pitiful excuse for the atrocious delay to this chapter? Exams(wait, that's a valid argument!) and Valorant.

Yes, I've been into Valorant. I'd love to play with one of you someday. (Although I'm still kinda shit tbh.)

Anyways, I honestly-

"Heyyy. Gaboooo. You've been skipping my point of view, haven't you?"

-what?

"Hey now, don't act like you're not the one writing this~ And no one would probably be entertained by your measly afterwords. It doesn't sound that important.

But this is important-

"I'll take over now, alright?"

NO-