Interlude: A Mother's Arrival

Aaahhh... What a relaxing two weeks it has been. Even though half the time was spent on the road or the sea. But it was still relaxing anyways.

That was the thought of a middle-aged, blue-eyed woman in a comfortable carriage that only a select few can afford to be on. She was from a vacation which she told her husband to be relaxing in the east coast of the country, but that was untrue. She went out to seek the experience of being in one of the smallest, yet the most advanced and maybe most powerful country in the world. Bermuda.

It was amazing! I've never imagined buildings that tall can be built! And I had to stay in one also! It took me quite a while to get used to the fact that I was living up on a height which I thought only flying beings can reach. Yet, their vehicles allow us to travel much faster on the ground, travel on the sea without depending on sails, and travel in the air between countries in a matter of hours. I wished I could travel like that... Could make it easier for my soon-to-be child.

Of course, she also did go to the coast of Bermuda, so that she could deeply explain her experiences living next to the beach when her husband or son asked about it. Her husband allowed her to go just because she needed space being pregnant. And her country is mostly against Bermuda, so she didn't know if her husband is too and didn't want to risk it.

Now she's coming back home, curious about what has been happening in her home as rumours say that there has been troubles involving the king and monsters.

"Lady Anna, we have arrived in Univ." Said her driver.

Ahhh... Home sweet home.