♡CHAPTER FORTY FIVE~

"Kaise hua yeh sab?", asked Rishabh as he came to the hospital Trisha was in.

Shreyas sat quietly on a chair in front of the OT and looked at the bloodstains on his t-shirt and nodded his head blankly.

" Mujhe nahi pata. Mujhe kuch samajh hi nahi aaraha. I just know this much if something happens to Trisha then.. ", Shreyas couldn't complete his sentence and got quiet.

" Then what? Accha hi hain na. You wanted her to leave. She will leave forever now. You won't even have to fight custody case against her.", said Rishabh in a sarcastic way.

"Rishu! I never wanted her to leave like this. I told her all those things because I was angry on her not because I...she will be fine na? Just tell me she will be fine!", Shreyas said while holding Rishabh's hand.

Rishabh sighed and nodded saying, " Yes she will be fine. Itna pyar karta hain tu usse tujhe chhorke kaise jayegi voh? Kuch nahi hoga usse."

Shreyas looked at him then covered his face with his hand and said, "I... I won't be able to forgive myself ever if anything happens to her. This happened because of me! What will I say to Veer?"

Rishabh sat beside him and gave him a hug while Shreyas said in between his sobs, "Please God don't take her away from us. We need her, we cannot stay without her!"

Rishabh looked at Shresta who was standing beside them and smiled slyly. Shreyas realised his love for Trisha in this difficult situation. Both of them prayed for Trisha to get well as soon as possible so that she and Shreyas can finally be happy with each other.

"Shrey she will be fine. You have to stay strong now warna Veer ko kaun samhalega?", said Santosh as he patted on his back.

" Veer.. Kaha hain? Kaha hain Veer?", asked Shreyas hysterically as Shresta calmed him down and said, "Maa hain ghar pe uske saath."

The doctor came out after a while and asked for Shreyas as he ran towards him.

"Trisha thik toh haina doctor?", Shreyas asked desperately as the doctor nodded saying, " We have taken out the bullet. She is lucky that the bullet didn't hit near her heart otherwise there wouldn't be much we could do. Bohot blood loss hua hain isliye unhe hosh mein ane mein thoda waqt lagega. We are keeping her under observation for 72 hours. Let's hope for the best."

The doctor left after giving a nod and Shreyas sat down with a thud holding his head.

"Trisha mujhe humesa ke liye chhorke chali jayegi. Main kuch kar nahi payunga. Voh chali jayegi.. Chali jayegi mujhe chhorke.. Veer ko chhorke!", he said staring at the floor blankly.

Shresta, Santosh and Rishabh stared at him but couldn't say anything. They could only pray for Trisha to be fine and they did that.

*****************************************

Two days later Trisha finally regained consciousness and the doctors declared her to be out of danger. Shreyas didn't left her side for a moment in the last two days but as he saw her regaining consciousness he left.

Everyone came to meet Trisha one by one but her eyes only looked for Shreyas who wasn't there.

Meri raahein tere tak hain
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai
Ishq mera tu beshaq hai
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

In the evening, Trisha was sleeping in her cabin as she felt a hand on her forehead and opened her eyes to see Shreyas sitting beside her bed. His eyes were almost swollen, it was pretty clear from his state that he hasn't eaten or slept properly in last two days.