♡CHAPTER SIXTEEN~

The team reached the their hotel and everyone checked in to their room. All the players went to their own rooms with their respective partners while Shreyas made a call to Trisha. She was supposed to join them in airport itself as she had some shoot in New Zealand so she couldn't come with them but had promised to join in later.

Shreyas called him repeatedly but she didn't pick up his calls neither did she replied to his texts. Shreyas felt a bit strange as he thought if she would come at all.

He went to his room and went to the washroom to get fresh. When he came out he again checked his phone to see if there was any text or call from Trisha but there was none.

"Kya baat hain yaar. Nahi ayegi kya?", Shreyas said to himself while scrolling through his phone.

He thought of ordering some food in the meanwhile as they didn't have practice for the day. He ordered the food and switched on the T. V and after few minutes the doorbell rang.

"Room service sir!", a voice came from behind the doors and Shreyas felt strange as he thought he knew the voice.

He opened the door and found Trisha standing there with a smile on her face.

" Wow! Aisi room service mileh toh kabhi room seh bahar hi naa jaayu main toh!", Shreyas said with a chuckle as Trisha pushed him slightly and came inside the room.

"Yeh tumhara luggage kaun uthayega aab?", Shreyas asked with a frown.

" Kyu? Tum uthayoge. Tumahre liye itna saara shoot postponed karke ayi hu itni dur toh kya itna nahi kar sakte?", Trisha said with a giggle.

Shreyas frowned as he closed the door and kept her luggage inside the room. He walked upto her and pulled her closer by her waist.

"Toh Madame phone kyu nahi utha rahi thi mera nahi koi text ka reply diya. Mujhe toh.. ", Shreyas said as Trisha put her arms around his shoulder and said, "Kya? Tumhe toh laga main nahi ayungi. Haina?"

"Aab aap aisa karengi mujhe kaise pata hoga Madame."

"Socha ki thoda sa surprise hi kardu.. Accha laga ki nahi?", Trisha asked.

" Bohot accha laga.", Shreyas said as he quickly pecked on her lips and she looked down blushing.

"I love when you blush at my antics you know.", Shreyas said and Trisha smiled before pulling him for a kiss. Shreyas smiled as he kissed her back.

Trisha pulled apart after a while and looked away. She opened her suitcase and started unpacking when Shreyas came and hugged her from behind.

"What happened?", he asked while putting his head on her shoulder.

" Hmm? Nothing. Let me unpack and get fresh first Shrey.", Trisha said while putting her clothes out of the suitcase.

Shreyas furrowed his brows and turned her towards him and said, "Are you feeling uncomfortable to stay with me?"

Trisha looked at him once and looked down, she thought something for a moment and looked back at him with a smile.

"No, not at all. But you know this is the first time I'm with someone so closely so.." She chuckled and added, "Nervous maybe!"

Shreyas smiled and placed a kissed on her forehead and said while cupping her face, "You don't have to be nervous around me Trisha. I love you and hence I will always respect your boundaries. I will not do anything ever that will make you feel uncomfortable. Trust me!"

Trisha stared at Shreyas's face as if she was trying to understand something. She felt like there's a mismatched equation in her head. She nodded and hugged him while he smiled and kissed on her head.