♡CHAPTER SIX~

"Hmm...so Miss.Roychowdhury wants to lodge complaint against Mr.Park...Pant because he manhandled her yesterday. Great! Aur kya kya kiya hain aapne?"Shlok asked while looking at Rishabh, who lost his calm and said,"are you even a lawyer in reality? How could you blame me when you have come here for me?"

"Trust me I am a really good lawyer! And yes, this case is something very serious. Dekh ke lag nahi raha hain but hain,"Shlok said while looking at everyone and added,"if Rishabh wouldn't have been a public figure then things would have been different. But his celebrity status has increased all the problems altogether. But to be honest Miss.Roychowdhury, it's not his fault completely. He wasn't in a conscious state."

"That doesn't gives him the right to ill treat me!"Diyanshi stated.

"Fine! I have heard what you two wanted to say. Rishabh wants you to deny all the allegations against him in front of the press and forget about lodging any complaint against him. And you...well you don't even know what you want as you are angry. You want to beat him up black and blue. Nice! Now I would like to hear what the families wants. Starting with Mrs.Pant. and Miss.Pant. bataiye aap dono ka kya raay hain."

"I just want all these issues sorted up as fast as possible and that my brother's image gets cleared up,"Sakshi stated at once.

"Main chahati hoon ki mere bete ki zindegi par koi bhi asar na pare iss baat ka. Aur Diyanshi ek ladki hain, main jaanti hoon ki kitni mushkil hogi uske liye sab kuch abb. Uski shaadi bhi tut gayi hain. Agar koi aisa raasta ho ki dono side se hi koi mutual decision pe aaya jaay toh...."Saroj said.

"You're such a lovely lady Mrs.Pant. So Mrs.Pant believes in mutual negotiations. A way in which both the parties will achieve a proper damage control. Do you people believe in that too?"Shlok asked to Diyanshi's parents.

"Yes! We do believe in that. We also want the best for our daughter. Her marriage has broken, people are saying such distressing things about her and our family. We are not celebrities but we have a status in our society. We will be unable to show our faces to anyone now,"Deepraj said.

"I doubt there is any way of getting a damage control now. That video....chee chee chee! The person who had recorded it is such a shameless creature,"Rachna added.

"You all cannot even imagine what will happen to me and my career if things are not sorted out!"Rishabh exclaimed out of frustration.

"And what about me? What about my image?"Diyanshi argued against him.

"Calm down! Mary Jane!"Shlok said and Rishabh asked him rudely,"are you even serious regarding this case?"

"The best way of dealing with a serious situation is not being too serious about it, Rishabh Parker. That's what I believe and that's how I have maintained my 95% winning streak so far,"Shlok said silencing him at once.

Shlok sighed and merged his fingers and kept his hands upon the table and said in a serious tone,"okay! listen to me carefully now. If Miss.Roychowdhury goes for a case lodge, then it will be a court case directly, and things will get more ugly. And if she ends up doing nothing then also things will remain ugly as you all know that this is the age of social media, which works negatively as well. Mr.Pant will have to do a live press conference online or offline that's up to him. He has to state there that he is innocent and all and that's fine but then things won't be smooth for Miss.Roychowdhury in that case. So we want a solution which will benefit both the sides at the same time."

"So what do you suggest? How to clear the mess now? Is there a way?"Deepraj asked.

"Yes!"

"What is it?"almost all of them asked together.