♡CHAPTER FORTY TWO~

Shreyas and Trisha came back to Mumbai with their family after the wedding ceremony was done.

They were in the car going home from the airport as Shreyas talked with Rishabh over the phone.

"Haan kheyal rakhna Diya ka. Accha huya ki at least tum dono ki first meet, scandal, aur shaadi wagera toh yaad aayi usey. Now she will remember everything soon.", said Shreyas.

" Haan yaar I hope so too. Ghar pahunch gaye tum log?", Rishabh asked.

"Nahi baas raaste mein hain."

"Uss flat mein rahoge na jo tune Trisha ke liye liya tha. Jaha tum dono pehele rehte theh?"

"Haaan vohi rahenge. Abhi Veer hain toh jyada space chahiye hoga. "

"That apartment must have too many memories of both of you. "

"Haan voh toh hain.. ", Shreyas said while taking a look at Trisha who was going through her phone while Shreyanveer sat on her lap and added, "Lekin kehte hain na jo cheez jaha chhut jaaye vohi se suru karna karna chahiye. It's like a circle of life. "

"Filmy ho gaya tu.", Rishabh said with a chuckle and added, " Accha chalo ghar jao acche se ghar grahasti basao aur sukhi raho mere bacche. Mera ashirwaad hamesa tumhare sath hain. "

"Chal hatt dramebaaz phone rakh. Jaa Diya ke paas jaa. ", said Shreyas and Rishabh chuckled and hanged up the call after saying goodbye.

Shreyas turned to Trisha who was still on her phone while Shreyanveer played with the bangles in her hand. She was looking absent minded as she went through her phone. Shreyas peeped in to see she was looking at their wedding announcement post.

" I have an event. Toh main ghar jaake hi nikal jayunga.", Shreyas said but didn't got any reply from Trisha as she kept looking at her phone.

"Main soch raha tha ki Veer ko bhi leke jayu..", Shreyas said again but Trisha just nodded her head which surprised Shreyas as this was the first time he said something about Veer and Trisha didn't pay attention.

" Kya dekh rahi ho?", Shreyas said snatching away her phone as he saw a news article open on her phone.

"The missing actress Trisha Singh gets married to her former boyfriend cricketer Shreyas Iyer in a private ceremony at Goa. "

"According to the sources, the child that Shreyas had claimed to be his is his and Trisha's son."

"Now the question is where was she till now? Why did they got married so late? Is it just a cover up of a big scandal?"

The internet was filled with such similar articles as Shreyas read them one by one and anger raised within him. He thought something and went through the comment section of their wedding post.
People have commented very bad things about Trisha and her character. While some people pointed towards her character, some called her gold digger for marrying Shreyas even after betraying him before.

Shreyas looked at Trisha who was looking outside the window as tears flowed down her eyes. Shreyas picked up Shreyanveer in his lap and whispered something to him. Shreyanveer nodded his head and nudged his mother as Trisha wiped her tears and looked at him.

"Mumma crying?", asked Veer as Trisha looked at Shreyas once and nodded her head saying, " No beta. Mumma not crying."

Shreyanveer wiped her cheeks with his little hands and kissed on it saying, "Mumma don't cry. Mumma cry then Veer cry."

Trisha chuckled slyly while she took him on her lap and kissed on his cheeks saying, "Mumma can't let Veer cry. Look Mumma is smiling then Veer will also smile?"