♡CHAPTER FORTY ONE~

Trisha got ready for her and Shreyas's wedding in the evening. She was happy and nervous at the same time. On one hand she couldn't believe she was actually getting married to Shreyas but on the other side she was nervous about how her life will be after this.

Trisha was sitting in a room and thinking about all these when Shresta and Diyanshi came with Shreyanveer.

"Mumma looking beautiful!", Shreyanveer said as he saw his mother. Trisha chuckled and picked him up while Shresta asked the photographer to click their picture.

" Okay Veer now come here we will click a solo picture of Mumma.", said Diyanshi as she held Shreyanveer and the photographer clicked Trisha's photos.

", said Diyanshi as she held Shreyanveer and the photographer clicked Trisha's photos

Imagine this as Trisha's look

"You are looking so beautiful! Shrey Bhai won't be able to take his eyes off you, I am sure.", said Diyanshi as Trisha blushed slightly.

Rishabh entered the room at once and said looking at Trisha, " Areh wah Bhabi aap toh bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho. Iyer ke toh kismat khul gaye. "

"Bhabi? Tum mujhe Trisha bulate theh na?", asked Trisha.

" Haan kyuki tab tum Iyer ki girlfriend thi aur aab biwi banne wali ho toh Bhabi hi bolunga naa, "Rishabh said with a chuckle and added, " Areh chalo chalo Shlok bula raha hain aur phir phere ke bhi time ho gaye."

Diyanshi and Shresta brought Trisha along while Shreyanveer refused to leave his mother's side as he held her hand while she walked down the aisle.

Shreyas was talking to Shlok when she entered as he stopped and looked at her. She was looking gorgeous and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Rishabh came and stood beside him and said, "Muh toh bandh karlo uncle!"

Shreyas cleared his throat and looked away while Shlok and Rishabh chuckled.
Trisha came and stood beside Shreyas with Shreyanveer who immediately went to Shreyas's arms.

"Haan toh iss paper pe sign kardo jaldi jaldi phir karo puri raat shaadi. Mujhe aur bhi kaam hain.", said Shlok while handing them over the registry papers.

Shreyas looked at Trisha once while handing Shreyanveer over to Rishabh and then signed on the papers as Trisha followed him up and signed quickly and Rishabh, Diyanshi, Shresta and Naman signed as witnesses.

"Good! Now you are husband wife legally aab inki maang mein sindur aur gale mein mangalsutra daalo aur socially bhi shaadi karlo.", said Shlok while arranging his papers and added, "Marriage certificate mein bhijwa dunga. Aur haan bete ki shaadi seh pehele yaad matt karna mujhe."

He left after congratulating the couple and giving a salute to Rishabh as they chuckled, while Diyanshi felt like she these things had happened before, since the very moment she saw Shlok.