♡CHAPTER THIRTY SIX~

"Areh baapre, harr baar ki tarha issbar bhi aaplogon ne itna kuch bana daala

"Areh baapre, harr baar ki tarha issbar bhi aaplogon ne itna kuch bana daala. Akele toh khaane se raha main yeh sab,"Rishabh said with a frown.

"Haan toh Jamai Raja ho, tumhare liye nahi banayenge toh kiske liye banayenge?"Rachna asked while performing the ritual of Jamai Shoshti and tying sacred thread around Rishabh's wrist and then giving him gifts,"chalo beta. Baitho yaha aur khao."

Diyanshi was sitting on the couch and playing with Reyansh and Dishari when Deepraj said,"Mamoni...aay bosh ekhane Rishabh ehr pashe"(my dear daughter, come and sit here beside Rishabh.)

"Ami keno?"(why me)Diyanshi asked and her brother said,"because every year you eat with Jiju from his plate as he cannot finish these things alone due to his planned diet."

Diyanshi looked at Rishabh while her aunt held the kids and Rachna brought her near the dining table and made her sit beside Rishabh who smiled and held a spoonful of rice and curry near her mouth. Diyanshi stared at him while a blurry bluish vision passed by her eyes giving her a deja vu feeling that the similar thing had occured before many a times, and she closed her eyes looking down and held her head.

"Mishti! What happened?"Rishabh asked getting tensed.

"No...nothing...just strange flashbacks,"she replied and Deepraj said,"that's because your brain is trying to recollect those memories, my dear."

"Chol, khaiye deh Rishabh ke"(come on feed Rishabh)Rachna said her and she gave a slight nod and picked up the dish which Rishabh liked a lot, especially when she used to make it. It was a preparation of paneer in poppy seeds and cashew nut paste.

"Toh tumhe yaad hain ki main isi se khaana shuru karta hoon jab bhi yaha aata hoon,"Rishabh said with a chuckle and she asked,"really? I...I picked it up randomly."

"No, you picked it up out of habit. Chalo, abb khilao mujhe,"Rishabh said and she gave a nod and mixed the paneer and gravy with the rice and held it near his mouth while saying in an unmindful state,"dinner pe quinoa seeds aur soup milegi bass."

Rishabh's smile widened at once and said,"you're remembering things gradually, Mishti. See! Yaha hi yaad araha hain toh...waha humare ghar jaakar aur bhi yaad ayega."

Rachna said,"yes, I guess you should take her along. Waha jaake rahegi tabhi yaad ayegi dhire dhire sab kuch."

Diyanshi looked at her nervously while Rishabh ate from her hands, happily and she said,"but Prithvi was saying that I should spend more time here now."

"Do hell with Prithvi. He is your husband or me? You're going with me and that's final,"Rishabh said feeling irritated on hearing Prithvi's name.

"But...but main...matlab...actually..you're a celebrity...and I...I don't remember our relation...so...it's like...it will be like living with new people,"Diyanshi said while the elders walked away slowly, leaving them alone.