♡CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT~

Shreyas was feeding dal khichdi to Shreyanveer when the doorbell rang and the house Help opened the door.

Trisha rushed inside the apartment at once and started yelling Shreyas's name.

"Shreyas! Where the hell are you?", she yelled as Shreyas came out of the room followed by his parents who were in the adjacent room.

" Trisha!", Rohini and Santosh said together as Trisha looked at them then at Shreyas and said, "How dare you take my son and run away like that?"

"Just like you dared to run away with my son four years ago.. Same!", Shreyas said as Trisha glared at him and said, " Give me my son back!"

"You mean MY SON? My son will stay with me.", Shreyas said sternly.

"How dare you take my son away without my permission? I am his legal guardian. You cannot do that!", Trisha yelled.

" Don't yell Trisha and yes you are his legal guardian because you ran away and hidden him from me. I am his father and hence technically I am his legal guardian!", said Shreyas.

"Hum kya bol rahe theh.. Tum dono shant hoke baitho aur iss bare mein baat karo. ", said Rohini as Santosh agreed and said, " Haan aise chillane seh koi faida hoga nahi vaise bhi."

"Mujhe apke bete seh koi baat nahi karni. Mujhe baas apna beta wapas chahiye. Tell him to give my son back and I'll leave.", said Trisha.

" Yes ofcourse you will leave because that's the only thing you can do. But this time if you want to leave you have to leave alone. I am not letting you take my son again with you!", said Shreyas.

"Trisha ekbar baat toh karlo beta..", said Rohini as Shreyas stopped her and said, "Aap dono andar jaiye Maa. Main nahi chahta yeh aap dono ki koi disrespect kare. Please both of you go inside."

Rohini and Santosh looked at the duo then sighed while going inside the room. Meanwhile Shreyanveer had heard his mother's voice from inside and came out running.

"Mummaaa!", he came running to Trisha as Trisha knelt down at once and took him on her embrace at once and said while kissing all over his face, " My betu, my baby.. Are you fine beta? Did you missed Mumma? Don't worry Mumma is here now. Mumma will take you along."

"He is not going anywhere with you!", said Shreyas.

Trisha glared at him and then turned to Shreyanveer and said, " Veer, come with Mumma!"

"No Veer stay with Dadda!", Shreyas said while coming towards them.

Shreyanveer looked once at his Mom and then at his Dad then turned to Trisha and said, " Mumma stay.."

Trisha and Shreyas both furrowed his brows as they couldn't understand what he is saying as Trisha said, "Yes Veer Mumma will stay with you. Veer will stay with Mumma."

"No! Veer will stay with Dadda.", said Shreyas.

Shreyanveer again looked at the duo then said, " Veer wants Mumma Dadda."

Shreyas and Trisha looked at each other as they understood what Shreyanveer wanted to say as Trisha stood up and pulled his hands.

"Let's go Veer. We two will stay like we used to.", Trisha said but as she took a step towards the door Shreyanveer started crying.

Trisha turned to him and picked him up saying, " What happened Veer? We will go home naa. Veer and Mumma will stay together again."

"Veer will stay here with Mumma Dadda.", Shreyanveer said in between his sobs as Shreyas looked at them.