♡CHAPTER THIRTEEN~

"Yes I'll be ready by 10 am and then leave for the meeting. Yes, it's quite important. My first offer in Mumbai. Hmm...thanks Meera. Talk to you later,"Diyanshi said over the phone while Rishabh was doing something in his laptop. He overheard everything and smirked thinking that this was the golden opportunity of taking revenge from Diyanshi for feeding him spicy food. He had been trying to find a chance like this since a week, and finally here was the moment.

Diyanshi took her towel and walked into the washroom, and Rishabh kept away his laptop as soon as she shut the door. He tiptoed towards the washroom and locked the door from outside, and then quickly went to the power room and close the water valve of his washroom.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Now you won't be able to get ready on time as well, and neither you will be able to come out of the washroom unless I want you to,"he said and chuckled mischievously while walking back to his room and shut the door from inside so that nobody could come to help Diyanshi even if she called for help.

"What the hell! Who closed the door from outside? Rishabh! Aye Rishabh! Open the door!"Diyanshi shouted from inside.

"I am busy! Don't have time sorry,"Rishabh said while working on his laptop again.

"What the hell! I am telling you, open the door or else bohot bura hoga aapke saath,"Diyanshi threatened him.

"Bura toh aapke saath honewala hain Mishti Ji! You will miss your first offer of interior designing in Mumbai. So sad!"Rishabh taunted her and clicked his tongue.

"Pantttt! Tu marega mere haatho!"Diyanshi yelled and he laughed and said,"aap se seedhe tu pe utar aayi? Areh wah!"

"What the hell do you want? It's the matter of my profession you idiot!"

"So what? You fed me spicy food and burned my tongue, what about that?"

"Who had mixed extra spices in the food haan?"

"Who had scissored my coat and shirt haan?"

"Who had teared apart my gown haan?"

"Who had pulled my clothes out of my wardrobe haan?"

"Who had dumped all my clothes into the washing machines haan?"

"Who had kicked me down from my bed haan?"

"Who had shut the washroom door before I could access it, haan? And who asked me to get out of this room?"

"Who....okay fine! But still I won't open the door."

"Are you a kid?"

"No I am a babysitter!"

"Shut up!"

"Shut down!"

Diyanshi was getting late now, she was unable to freshen up for the day, she wasn't ready yet. She couldn't understand what to do next. Rishabh got up from his seat and went out into the balcony while speaking over his phone, while Diyanshi kept on banging on the door and asking him to open it.

After talking to Shreyas for more than fifteen minutes, Rishabh came back and knocked on the door while asking,"are you there? Marr varr toh nahi gayi na sadme mein?"

"Shut up or you will be dead as soon as I am out,"came the reply from inside the washroom.

Rishabh giggled and said,"I am loving it! Troubling you is such a fun!"

"You have closed the valve, isn't it? That's why the water isn't flowing in your washroom right?"

"Ah yeah! You got it right. Ten marks to you."

"Will you open the valve and the door now? You had enough fun already. I have to attend the meeting,"Diyanshi said in a helpless tone.

"Ah! That helplessness in your tone. Wow! It's so soothing to my ears. Vaise, I didn't hear a 'please.' I mean...you can try saying a 'please' and then I might think about letting you out,"Rishabh teased her.