♡CHAPTER THIRTY TWO~

FOUR YEARS LATER~

Diyanshi and Rishabh were unwrapping the birthday presents of their twins, who had turned two years old the previous day. The little ones were tearing the shining gift wrappers and playing with those while Diyanshi showed two pendants to Rishabh, saying,"yeh pendants Shlok neh diya hain dekho,"and Rishabh said with a chuckle,"choice badhiya hain Waakil Sahab ka."

They opened a huge card from Rohit and Ritika in which Samaira had written,"lots of love to my little Reyansh and Dishari. Happy 2nd Birthday, dear siblings."

"Sammy is so caring na?"Diyanshi asked with a smile and Rishabh gave a nod when Reyansh came and sat on his lap, shoving away Dishari.

"Goldi! What is this?"Diyanshi scolded him and he showed his little finger to her while saying,"Mumma katti!"

Rishabh chuckled and kissed his cheek while Diyanshi picked up Dishari and said,"yeh na aap pe gaya hain poora."

Rishabh frowned and said,"haan shaytani kare toh mujhpe gaye hain bacche, kuch accha kare toh tumpe."

"Aur nahi toh kya, Golu!"Diyanshi said and laughed, while her phone rang suddenly.

Picking it up she said,"haan Niyati. Don't worry I'll be there. Haan haan thik hain, I am coming."

"Office jaa rahi ho?"Rishabh asked while she kept Dishari on the bed and stood up.

"Haan, ek meeting hain. Ek doh ghante ki baat hain, I'll be back after that,"she replied while combing her hair and he kept Reyansh on the bed and came and stood behind her, hugging her from back.

"Kya baat hain Mr.Golu?"Diyanshi asked with a chuckle and he said,"aaj free tha main, socha tha time spend karenge saath mein. Humare naaye waale ghar mein kab shift karenge, kya kya add karenge waha aur, yeh sab discuss karte. Goldi aur Mithi bhi miss karenge tumhe, Jaan."

Diyanshi giggled while turning towards him and said,"aise bol rahe ho aap jaise ki doh ghante ke liye nahi humesha ke liye jaa rahi hoon aaplogon ko chhorkar."

"Mishti!"Rishabh said getting serious and she kissed his cheek and said,"jaha bhi jau lautke aap hi ke paas aana hain mujhe."

"Pata nahi kiyu aaj tumhe jaane dene ka mann nahi kar raha hain."

"Main jaldi jaldi laut aaungi. Just two hours love. Main yuh gayi aur yuh aayi. Hmm?"

Rishabh gave a nod and kissed her forehead before she kissed their kids and walked away picking up her purse and phone.

"Chalo babies, abb Papa, Daadi aur tum dono. Let's watch Scooby Doo,"Rishabh said while picking up the twins in his arms, and they clapped happily while squealing in joy.

Diyanshi drove up to her office, she owned her own interior designing firm now, and attending the meetings were important. She remained busy for more than two hours as the meeting went on for a little longer as the presentations were more in numbers than she had expected. After everything was done she rushed out of the office as Rishabh had given her seven missed calls.

"Jaan, kaha ho tum? Bacche Mumma Mumma karr rahe hain abb, kab tak lautogi?"Rishabh asked over the phone.

"I am done Honey, I'll be home in half an hour,"Diyanshi replied before disconnecting the call and drove off in speed. Her phone rang again in midway and she put on her bluetooth speakers and received the call stating,"heyyy Meera! How was your Slovenia trip? You returned to Mumbai today right?"

"Yes I came back today but leave all these things and listen to me. Ekta important kotha ache(there's something important to tell)"Meera said.

"What is it? Ki important kotha?"Diyanshi asked.