♡CHAPTER FORTY THREE~

"You know what's the best part? At least now you remember that I am your husband,"Rishabh said with a chuckle while Diyanshi made chocolate mousse for her kids.

"Haan Golu. Zyaada uchlo matt aap. Jao jaake fridge se yoghurt nikaal kar lao,"Diyanshi ordered, making him frown, and he went to bring the yoghurt.

"Good Golu!"she said with a chuckle and he asked,"bacche khayenge yoghurt?"

"Haan zaroor khayenge, par rice ke saath. Curd Rice banauangi, rajma, matar, aur chhote chhote carrots daalke. Yeh chocolate mousse dikha kar kahungi ki kha lo phir yeh milega. It's an experiment. Agar pasand aaya unhe yeh nayi dish toh khaa lenge jaldi jaldi, nahi aaya toh mousse ke liye khayenge kaise bhi karke. Phir dobara nahi banaungi pasand nahi aaya toh,"Diyanshi said and giggled.

Rishabh leaned against the kitchen slab and said,"tum na perfect wife material ke saath saath perfect mom material bhi ho."

Diyanshi chuckled and asked,"accha? Thik hain phir, aap accha Dad material bann jaiye abb and pass me the things I'll ask you to pass."

"Yes ma'am!"Rishabh replied, passing her a salute and started helping her out while reminiscing their earlier memories after marriage. They have cooked together many a times, and this was one of their most favourite couple tasks, apart from playing billiards and video games together, watching Netflix and cuddling, painting with their kids, and many other such things, among which a quite favourite and loved one stroked his mind suddenly and he looked at her.

"Lo, ho gaya curd rice taiyaar almost,"Diyanshi stated while mixing the ingredients properly.

"Mumma! Papa!"Reyansh and Dishari called them while walking into the kitchen and the duo looked back and frowned as they were covered in colours.

"Goldi colour Mithi!"Reyansh said and Dishari said,"Mithi colour Goldi."

"WHAT THE HELL!"Rishabh and Diyanshi exclaimed together.

"Lo kaand karliya dono ne. Ek call attend karne gayi thi main bass,"Saroj said while coming to the kitchen, searching her grandchildren.

Diyanshi giggled and said,"aapke bete pe gaye hain yeh dono, Mummy,"and then looked at her children and added,"chalo babies we will do naai naai now."

"No naai naai. Goldi paints,"Reyansh protested and ran away and Dishari ran after him making their parents frown again.

"Diya, jaa pakad inko, main dekhti hoon khaana,"Saroj said.

"Nahi Mummy, aap Shaanti didi se kehe doh dekhne ke liye. Yeh hogaya hain lagbhag. Main chali inn dono ko nehelaane,"Diyanshi said and ran after her kids.

Rishabh came and held Saroj while saying,"kitna accha lag raha hain na isey aise dekh kar, Maa?"

"Haan! Bohot accha lag raha hain mujhe. Bass purhi tarha se thik ho jaaye bass abb meri bacchi. Aur sunn, tu bhi jaa. Eksaath nehelaya karte theh na dono milke apne baccho ko pehele? Chal jaa,"Saroj said and Rishabh gave a nod and walked away after kissing her forehead.

Saroj looked on and sighed in relief and joy and prayed to God,"mere bacchon ki khushiyan banaye rakhna humesha. Sahi salamat rahe voh log harr wakt."

Rishabh removed his T-shirt as his kids had the habit of splashing water while bathing, while Diyanshi ran the lukewarm water for them in the tub and the little ones climbed upon Rishabh's shoulders, trying to avoid the water and trouble their mother for fun.

"Goldi! Mithi! Get down here. The water isn't cold, come on,"Diyanshi stated and Rishabh held the duo and put them into the water at once while saying,"chalo baccho, splashy time."