♡CHAPTER EIGHT~

Trisha was sitting with her script, reading her lines attentively and Shreyas was looking at her intensely.

They were at the sets of another advertisement shoot together. Some photos and video clips went viral from their last shoot, creating more news about them dating, hence giving the brands more chance to cast them together.

Trisha could feel Shreyas's gaze on her but she didn't say anything.

Shreyas broke the silence first, "Don't you think we should hang around sometimes?"

Trisha looked at him questionably as he said, "Kab tak aise ad shoot karte rahenge saath mein!"

Trisha gave a light smile and said, "Rishabh ki shaadi pe gaye the tum?"

"Topic change karne ka bohot accha technique hain. Haan gaya tha, shaadi hai ya Mahabharat ki suchana yeh nahi pata lekin Diyanshi ladki acchi hai.. ", Shreyas sighed and added, " Pata nahi kya hoga iss ek saal mein."

Trisha nodded her head and said, "ek saal mein matlab?"

Shreyas sighed and said,"okay, please don't disclose this to anyone, I feel like you can be trusted, hence am telling you. Their marriage is a contract marriage for just a year or so."

"Goodness! I hope things doesn't get more ugly between them. And don't worry I won't tell anyone about this matter."

"Hmm.. So kab chal rahi hain aap mere saath date pe?", Shreyas asked directly this time and Trisha looked at him.

"Kuch jyada hi betaab nahi ho rahe aap Iyer ji?", she said raising one of her eyebrows.

"Aab kya kare.. Sab aapka hi jaadu hain Singh ji!", Shreyas said with a chuckle.

" Meri jaadu mein jyada matt padhiye ji, phir uth nahi payenge.", Trisha winked at him.

"Sayed yahi chahte hain hum!", saying this Shreyas holds her hand slowly and added, " I really want to spend some time with you, so if you don't mind, can I ask you out?"

Trisha smiled slyly, "Are you sure? I may not be the person you think I am.."

"Tum jaisi bhi ho, I want to know you better!"

Before Trisha could answer the director asked them to come back on set.

Trisha got up as Shreyas said, "I didn't got my answer yet!"

Trisha looked at him and just then the director called them again.

"Areh yaar yeh log shanti se baat bhi nahin karne dete! Thik hain baad mein batana, koi jaldi nahi hain mujhe.", Shreyas said and kissed on Trisha's hand quickly and went ahead.

Trisha stood still there for few seconds. Too much was happening in her life too quickly, she wanted to say yes to Shreyas no doubt but there was a fear buried deep in her heart that was not letting her say yes easily.

She went to the set as the director discussed the scenes with them.

Shreyas and Trisha had to dance together for a scene. Although Shreyas was a really good dancer, he was missing his steps. The presence of camera and Trisha were making him nervous.

"Look at her eyes and match her steps Shreyas.. That's it!", said the choreographer.

Shreyas looked at Trisha and extended his hand to her, she smiled and held it looking in his eyes.

" Yes now go according to the beat of the song.."the choreographer said and stood out of the frame of the camera as Trisha indicated him that she will handle this.