♡CHAPTER FORTY~

Trisha stared at the dark colour of her Mehendi and sighed as she sat by the pool of the Taj Vivanta, Goa.

Shreyas and Trisha's wedding rituals were going on in full fledged way

Shreyas and Trisha's wedding rituals were going on in full fledged way. It was their mehendi and sangeet today and all the functions were done and almost everyone went to their rooms as the next day was the wedding day hence everyone had lots of work to do.

Trisha was sitting by the pool alone as she stared at the henna stain again. It is said the darker the colour of the mehendi of the bride, the deeper the love of the husband is for her. But did Shreyas really had any love left for her? Wasn't this wedding just a compromise that he made for Veer?

She was in deep thought as Shreyas noticed her from a distance while he was talking on call as he hang up and walked towards her and stood behind.

Trisha felt his presence as she turned to him and said, "Tum yaha?"

"Yahi toh mujhe puchna chahiye. Tum kya kar rahi ho yaha? Abhi tak change kyu nahi kiya? Kal early morning ko haldi hain na? Bhagne ki plan hain phirse?", Shreyas said while sitting beside her.

Trisha rolled her eyes at him but didn't reply him anything as she looked at her mehendi again.

Shreyas looked at her mehendi and got happy internally to see such a dark stain in just half a day on her hand but suppressed it as he said, "Itna accha colour kaise agaya mehendi ka? Zaroor tumne rang milaya hoga mehendi mein tabhi aya hain."

"Main kyu rang milayungi?", Trisha said with a frown.

" Nahi milane mein expert ho tum vaise bhi. Mere drink mein sleeping pills milaya tha. ",Shreyas said as Trisha looked at him and got up getting irritated as he held her hand from behind and said, " Harr waqt bhag jaana is not the only solution, Trisha. Learn to face some of the complications."

Trisha turned to him and sighed and she sat beside him quietly. Both of them didn't speak for a long time then Trisha broke the silence saying, "Mehendi mein naam dhundne ka riwaz hota hain na.. Chalo dhundo tumhara naam."

She extended her arms to Shreyas who tried to find it for a while but couldn't as he got irritated and said, "Tumne likhwaya hi nahi hain. You are just making me suffer like you always do."

Trisha nodded her head sidewise and pointed towards centre of her mehendi where in between designs Shreyas was written.

"Aisa chhupake rakhogi toh kaise dhund payunga main!", Shreyas said as he held her hand and checked his name properly. He got elated in his mind to see his name on her hand as he caressed over the name and said, " Huh! Voh toh mera naam itna sundar hain isliye accha lag raha hain hathon mein. Nahi toh your hand is very bad."

Trisha chuckled slightly and said, "Haan vaise naam sundar toh hain tumhara. Bhagwaan Vishnu ke naam jo hain."

Shreyas stared at her for a while ,one part of him couldn't be more happier to finally get Trisha as his wife but another part of him was resisting him to go closer to her and accept her wholeheartedly and that other part was stronger as for now.