♡CHAPTER ELEVEN~

Rishabh woke up early in the morning and pulled aside the curtains of the windows in order to disturb Diyanshi's sleep purposefully. She crimped her eyes and said in a sleepy tone,"pull the curtains back."

"Bad Morning Miss.Karwi Mishti! Wake up!"Rishabh scoffed at her and walked towards the washroom. Diyanshi threw a pillow at him and said in a loud tone,"can you stop troubling me every time? I had worked till late night."

"So what? By working till late night you have disturbed my sleep as well! Huh!"Rishabh said.

"Arggghh! I HATE YOU!"Diyanshi yelled.

"I HATE YOU MORE!"Rishabh yelled back before shutting the washroom's door.

Diyanshi covered her head with the blanket and slept again while Rishabh came out and opened the wardrobe. He used to get irritated on seeing Diyanshi's clothes beside his, instead of Isha's. But, today he got angry on seeing something else. Taking it in his hand he looked towards the bed and then walked away.

Diyanshi woke afterwards around 9a.m and walked into the washroom to freshen up. She came out and opened the wardrobe and found her side a bit messed up. She suspected that Rishabh might have done it for sure and hence she checked her outfits to find the black gown that she had worn that night at the party. It was cut into pieces and torn apart. She fumed in anger and annoyance.

Rishabh was doing push ups in his gym room when Diyanshi came there and threw his coat and shirt at his face, which he had worn that night. Rishabh held those and found them scissored neatly.

"What the fuck is this?"he yelled.

"And what the fuck is this?"Diyanshi yelled back while showing him the gown.

"I hate that gown. That gown was the major reason behind my confusion that night!"Rishabh said.

"So you will tear it apart haan? Who gave you permission to touch my belongings?"

"So what? Bohot accha kiya maine. Kaash tum aur tumhara yeh gown hi na hota. Toh aaj mera life kuch aur hota!"

"Kaash aap bhi na hotey, toh aaj meri bhi life kuch aur hoti,"Diyanshi replied before throwing away the gown and walked away from there.

She came back to her room and started a conference call for her new interior designing project, when Rishabh played loud music. She excused herself and went to the gym room to find him running on his treadmill.

"Hey you! Lower the volume. I am on an important conference call,"Diyanshi said and he increased the volume.

"Can't you hear?"Diyanshi yelled and he increased the volume more.

She came back to the room and shut the door while saying,"what a disgusting fellow!"

________________________________________________________________

Shreyas arrived at Trisha's apartment complex and stepped inside the compound. He came here just to meet Trisha as they hadn't met each other since their date that day. Although he wasn't sure if Trisha was at home or not as he didn't tell her that he would come. He just wanted to see her expressions when he suddenly appears in front of her.

Shreyas was looking here and there when he found Trisha coming out of her building wearing workout outfits and with a juice bottle and her phone in her hand.