Chapter 55

(Author's Note: Hey everyone! I'm currently trying to work on more content for here and the Liv fic. It might be a little bit before I can get more out. In the meantime, here's something to hold you over until I can finish more chapters.)

The next Monday comes quicker than I thought it would. I'm talking to Liv, Bonez, and Rhea as we each are finishing up with our makeup. I saw Becky walk by, so I caught her attention.

"Oh, watch out! It's Big Time Becks! What, what!" Becky looked at me and smiled. "Hey, Becky. It's been awhile, my dude."

"Oh, hi Riley. I'm glad I caught you. I wanted to talk to you." She looked at the other three. "Can I steal Riley for a minute?"

They all nodded and shrugged, seeing no problem with it. "I'll be right back." I followed Becky until we were out of earshot of the others. "What's up, Becky?"

"I have a great idea that can benefit both of us. You should challenge me for the title." Becky clapped her hands together with excitement.

"You want me to challenge you?" This earned a nod from the champ herself. I crossed my arms. "Why would I do that?"

"Listen, Riley. You know when someone challenges me, I make them better. I lift them up and they become greater than they were before. I can make you go further than you can with anyone else." I sighed and shook my head. "You are a former champion, Riley. You know what it takes to be a champion and retain the title. I haven't had someone make me really work to retain in awhile. I want a good match, and I know you'll give me one."

"I would love to, but I'm in a tag team with Bonez. We're pretty busy right now." I pointed out.

"Busy chasing after your girlfriends who don't need help?" My eyes went to the floor. Becky is right. They don't need help. "You don't have to give me an answer right now. Just think about it, ok? Oh, and don't tell anyone about this. It will be our little secret."

"Yeah, ok." This is a lot to think about.

I returned to my partners. "What did she wanna talk about?" Liv asked when she saw me.

"Ancient Chinese secret." I waved my hand in a mysterious and dramatic way.

All three of them rolled their eyes at me.

****

I've come to my decision. I'm gonna take Becky's offer. I know Bonez will be upset I didn't tell them, but it's all part of the plan. Plus, I'm not doing it until the Monday after the Royal Rumble.

For now, I'm gonna push that thought to the back of my head so I can focus. Bonez and I don't have a match tonight, so we're hanging out at my house in the meantime. We watched RAW to see what happens with Rhea's match.

We were pleasantly surprised to see Rhea and Liv on the same team. They're both with Dana and they're going against Nikki, Carmella, and Zelena.

We cheered on our girlfriends, since we get to be the audience for once and not the contenders.

I'm proud to say Rhea won the match for her team. She used the Prism submission and got Carmella to tap out.

Bonez and I cheered and hugged since we're happy Rhea, Liv, and Dana won. "Hell yeah, that's our girl!" 

"Ok, but that sly smile at the camera while she was making Carmella submit." Bonez pointed out, which got us to giggle.

"She definitely did that on purpose. That was for us. All for us." I felt my face heating up at just the thought of that smirk.

"Ten outta ten!"

****

"I have an idea!" I said while Bonez and I are on a video call with Rhea and Liv.

Bonez looked at me. "What's that?"

"Ok, so what if for a week. I go spend time with Liv at her place and you stay with Rhea for a week? That way you can get more alone time with Rhea and not worry about interruptions. Same with Liv and I. I'm only bringing this up because we've wanted to do this before. Plus, we should do it before the Rumble." I pointed out.

"She has a point, guys. The Royal Rumble starts the road to Wrestlemania. We're all gonna be so busy after that." Rhea agreed with me.

"Yeah, I agree." Liv said and sighed. Both her and Rhea are at the airport, waiting to board their flights to go home. So, they're sitting beside each other as they wait.

Bonez perked up at the idea. "I'm all for it. That just means I can get cuddles and then some for a whole week."

"Exactly what I was thinking." I started laughing out of nowhere since another thought popped into my head. I nudged Bonez, which caused them to smile at my stupidity. "Imagine the power struggle between you and Demi."

Bonez scoffed and shook their head. "Power struggle? There won't be any struggle, Riles. Obviously I'm the one in charge and I'm topping."

"You wanna test that theory, babe?" Rhea said, challenging Bonez. Bonez and I laughed together and Liv smirked at Rhea. "What's so funny?"

"Oh kitten, you don't realize the hole you just dug for yourself. Our firey dragon here is gonna break you." I turned to Bonez. "If she's bottoming, she likes to be called kitten. She likes pain. You know, hair pulling, choking, and scratches. She also enjoys being tied up."

"By tying her up, what do you mean specifically?" Bonez asked. I momentarily glanced at the phone. Liv is teasing Rhea, which is making Rhea blush hardcore.

"I mean Shibari. Oh wait, her safe word is pineapple. If she can't speak, then she taps out." I watched Bonez take out their phone. They opened a notes app and made sure to type everything I said.

"Oh, I will definitely break her. She's is in for a treat." Bonez smirked at the phone screen.

Rhea rolled her eyes. "Ok, fine. Do I at least get a turn to be the dom top?"

"Of course you do. I'm not gonna deprive you of that. I'm just saying. You probably haven't been truly dommed like you would have wanted to be."

I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling offended. "Hey!"