Chapter 20

(Author's Note: there is smut in this chapter. I will leave a warning.)

We did stay for a couple of hours, but I felt like my social battery had run out. I said goodbye to everyone performing and left with Rhea.

The ride back to my place was quiet. There is music playing in the background, but there was no conversation happening. I'm alright with the silence, especially since we're both tired.

I noticed the dogs are sleeping on the couch after we walked inside. I walked into my room and kicked off my shoes and sighed. "I'm so tired, but I don't think I can go to sleep."

Rhea walked up behind me and rubbed my arms. She softly growled in my ear, which caused my body to relax. "Want me to help you?"

"Yeah, that sounds amazing right now." I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I felt Rhea leave soft kisses on my neck.

"Feel free to be as loud as you want, baby girl. No one can hear us now." Rhea said in a raspy voice and helped me take my shirt off.

****

(Smut warning)

Since we're tired, we didn't last long this time. Right now we're in the middle of our fourth round and I can tell this would be our last for the night.

I'm reaching the end, as I feel the building pressure in my abdomen move. "You've been such a good pet. Now do me a favor." She slid the toy out, leaving me a panting mess. I haven't even came yet and she's stopping? What the hell!

"Daddy, what are yo-"

Her hand came up to tightly grip my jaw. She released a low growl. "Beg for it."

This is new. I hesitated before saying in a shaky voice, "Please, daddy."

"Please what? What do you want daddy to do?" Rhea's darkened eyes gazed into mine, waiting for an answer.

"I want to come on your cock, then I want to pleasure you." Rhea smirked, accepting my answer.

"As you wish." She lined the toy up and pushed it all the way in, making sure I bottomed out.

"Fuck, right there." I moaned out. She pulled back most of the way, them snapped her hips with a quick thrust. She kept going, which drove both of us over the edge.

"You take it like a good girl. Now, come for me. I wanna watch you fall apart under me." Rhea knows how to undo me with just her words. I felt my body react on its own. My hands grabbed her shoulders as I came with loud moans escaping me. Using gentle thrusts to help me ride out my high, Rhea peppered soft kisses along my neck as well to help me return from my high. She slid the toy out of me. We looked at each other while we tried to catch our breath. "What's your color?"

I thought for a second. I don't really know. I know I'm finished, but I want to give Rhea another round for her so we're even. "It's yellow," I said without hesitation.

(End of smut)

"Are you alright, baby girl?" She combed her fingers through my hair to comfort me.

I nodded with a small smile. "Yeah, I'm ok. I just need a few seconds to catch my breath."

Rhea nodded and halted her actions. "Would you like anything?" Her eyes scanned my face as she looked for any bad sign. I know she's prepared to call my safe word for me if she thinks we should stop.

"Could you grab me some water?" She nodded and kissed my forehead before getting up and leaving the room. She made sure to shut the door behind her so our dogs don't sneak in.