The awakening

*Commenting is wanted... because no one ever does... but here are the rules.
.if you want to post a mean comment do so on the part you don't like... if you don't like anything don't read this book
.post comments on what you want to happen... it might happen if you do
.you can add characters by posting their name, species, and personality... you can also give suggestions on what to make your character do... please no legendary Pokémon or mythical unless given permission.
.for characters fakemon are allowed as long as you comment and put a photo of it in a book and I will follow you check book and add it but you have to be willing for me to post it*

Urgh! Cocoa held her head as she convulsed with pain from her headache.
Is my head going to split open? Cocoa looked but no blood. Soon the pain was too un bearable and she plummeted into a dreamless sleep.

*wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP! OR IMA SHANK YOU.*
Cocoa bursted up and immediately proceeded to punch this shinx in the face.

*Cocoa bursted up and immediately proceeded to punch this shinx in the face

The shinx was now 5 meters away from her with a bloody nose.

"697 29'3 :3 70!!! ;92 697 28"" 0@6!!! (You woke me up!!! Now you will pay!!!) " Cocoa yelled

"What! Are you ok. My name is thunder by the way! Please talk in a real language..." Thunder was annoying to cocoa especially since he spoke only in gibberish.
Urgh!
Cocoa proceeded to walk away and ignore the gibberish that Thunder was speaking.
A poocheyna and a mighteyna intercepted her path.

"Where do you think you going!" They said circling around her

"8 @: *98;* @;62(343 @2@6 &49: 5(7;$34. (I am going anywhere away from thunder.) "
The poocheyna noticed that the Eevee was speaking a language from another dimension... human.
I thought I was the only Pokémon that knew that language... other than my great grandpa before he died... the poocheyna thought.
"9' #9 6974 #03@'8;* 3;*"8#(? (Ok so your speaking English?) " The poocheyna asked.
"6@ 2(6 297"$;5 8 /3? ( Ya why wouldn't I be?) " Cocoa asked.
"/3+@7#3 8: 5(3 9;"6 9;3 8; 5(3 2(9"3 3@45( 95(34 5(@; 697 5(@5 +@; #03@' 5(@5. (Because I'm the only one in the whole earth other than you that can speak that.) " The poocheyna said.
"2(6! $8$ 3=3469;3 &94*35 (92 59 5@"'!!! (Why! Did everyone forget how to talk!!!.) "
";9 8 28"" 53@+( 697 59 #03@' 09'3:9;. (No I will teach you how to speak Pokémon.) "
Cocoa stretched and saw she was an Eevee.
What! This can't be real!!! Is this a dream!!! No... to good to be a dream. Cocoa thought.
I'm finally my favorite Pokémon from all the games!!! Wait... I should go make a team... maybe later... I don't really have time...