Get the Ball Rolling

Before I start the chapter, I would just like to thank everyone that has followed me. Like 102 followers and 68k reads! I never thought I'd see the day. I would also like to thank everyone that has read my story, with it's randomness and plot holes. I thank you for you still reading my story. There was a time where I thought to just give up and start fresh cause this story is kinda all over the place. But Imma push on. We shall see the end to this journey, but when is the real question. 

I'm also in the process of editing out some specific parts of my story. But nothing to major I hope.  Speaking of editing, I was gonna edit the whole book but then I realized, why not keep it as it mostly, cause even though this shit crazy cringe, I poured my heart n soul into this. So the cringe stays.

Also, regarding Chloe. I decided to keep her bratty, buuuut she's in an alliance with Mason. They made this Alliance through the letters they exchanged through the pen-pal assignment. She might turn bitter later on though, so be warned.

It is a very short chapter though, I just opened school today so I'm adjusting. The next chapter will be lengthy, I promise.

Other than that, onto some actual plot my friends. Thank you once again and until next time my friends.

LittleJoke out.

Word count: 802 words

Jason Todd Pov

Jason walked into the old man's mansion, ready to do this job. It had been a few weeks since their previous conversation, and the old man had grown on him. He met the old man in his office, sipping some of that fancy tea that Alfred liked as usual. He had that smile on his face again, which creeped him out. He even voiced it out, much to the shock of the servants that were bustling about. George only laughed at that. 

"So, where's demon spawn number two?" he questioned, sipping on his own cup of tea. "He's out on the training grounds, he arrived last night. Apparently he didn't sleep. But that's the guards I stationed outside his room. Though on the cameras he seemed to have snuck out of his room, surveying the area. Old habits die hard I assume." George replied. "Damn. Well at least he isn't out there attacking people. Demon spawn number one managed to stab me in the leg this one time when he was 10. Fresh of the boat." Jason said. 

"Master Jason, I am here to escort you to your destination." a butler said while entering the office. "You're not coming with?" Jason questioned. George merely shrugged, with a shit eating grin on his face. 'Is this how I make others feel?' Jason questioned as he was lead to his impending death. 

"Your trainee is just straight ahead. Good luck." the butler said before scurrying away. "Coward!" he yelled after him. Jason made his way towards the open field training grounds and was met met face to face with a katana to the face. "Well," he began. "That's gonna have to be lesson number one. How to properly greet someone." Jason said with a tired sigh. 

"Jason Todd. Former League member. Parents deceased. Crime Lord Red hood. Currently living with Bruce Wayne and his offspring." the boy said in recognition. "Yeah, lesson number two. We don't talk about that. Or bring up people's personal information. That's how you scare them away." 

This was going to be a long one, he could tell.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Damien Wayne's class

"Damian, how is your pen-pal assignment going?" Mr. Gilbert, the French teacher, questioned. "Well enough. My pen-pal has yet to make any grammatical or punctual mistakes." Damian acknowledged. "GASP! THE Damian Wayne gave someone a backhanded compliment! I thought I'd never see the day!" Isaac yelled, interrupting the two's private conversation. The class laughed at his antics and Mr. Gilbert moved on. 

"Class President, how are the preparations coming along?" Mr. Gilbert questioned. "Really good. I got their allergies and everything. Their Class President seems really nice though, I don't know why my pen-pal calls her a bully." Alyssa finished sadly. The rest of the class chimed in, voicing how their pen-pals seemed to have a vendetta against this one girl. 

This is when Isaac decided to strike. "My pen-pal, seems to be the ringleader for all the hate. She told me she saved Jagged Stone's cat, but he's allergic! When I called her out, she got all defensive then she threatened me." he finished sourly. "Is that so? I'll have to bring this up with the principle then. Isaac, come with me." Mr. Gilbert said before the two left the room. 

Mason simply watched as his brother left the room, scheming on how to put this alliance to good use.

~*~*~*~*~*~