CARE TO EXPLAIN?

Soooooo blah blah blah Marinette landed in Paris safely

ISAAC POV

I made sure that no one was going to follow me. As soon as Marinette walked in Mason had tackled her and refused to let her go. She was going to be occupied for a while which bought him some time.

He noticed Chloe was at a table in the café and he sat by the table behind her. "So you called for my services?" he began as he looked through the menu. "Lila plans on smearing the girl's name abroad too. She plans on wowing the Royal family and if that fails the Wayne family. She believes that once their under her spell Marinette will practically be ruined. Seeing as she somehow got to Gabriel under her thumb I may have underestimated her lies. "Chloe said as she filed her nails.

To anyone who was watching them it would seem as though their on their phones. Which was to their advantage.

" Don't worry about the Royal family and Wayne's. I got that. " he said once more." I have no idea how your stupid ass is going to convince them but you somehow scammed my father once so I'll trust you." she huffed out.

"You know, it's great and all that you're righting your wrongs, but you still need to apologize to Marinette." he was obviously right. Isaac had hope that friendship would blossom between the two but that's Marinette's decision. He can't force her. 'She's already had so many choices taken away from her.'

Chloe only stayed silent. He'd let her ponder on her options. He grabbed his chocolate milkshake and walked out of the café. 'So the liar wants to that way? I'll make sure she's buried six feet under! Maybe Grandpa could help.' He thought as he made his way to the Dupain-Cheng bakery.

He noticed a delivery man heading in. 'Perfect.' he thought. He quickly managed to get the delivery man to give him the sacks of flour before he made it in. The bell chimed as he entered. It looked as though the couple was busy, judging by the fact that they let him in the back without asking questions. As he set the sacks down he noticed that the security cameras were in the storeroom, which were only a few steps away.

He slipped in, unnoticed and placed his Memory stick into the CPU. "Come on, come on........" he mumbled while looking around anxiously. "HEY!" His heart stopped for a second. But he could breathe again when he just noticed that Tom was running up and down after a rat.

He slipped the memory stick into his pocket before making a clean exit out the back. '5 minutes.... not bad.' he thought as he looked at his watch. He slipped the cap off his head before he bumped into someone.

'Is that Agreste!?'

ADRIEN POV

Where the heck was Marinette? Could she be skipping now? No, she wouldn't let me suffer alone. If only Adrien still had his miraculous. He made his way towards the bakery, unaware that Lila was here not long ago. He made it and went to the front desk greeting a flour covered Tom. "Hey Tom! I was wondering if I could talk to Marinette. She wasn't at school and I wanted to make sure she's ok." he said with a fake sweet voice.

At those words Tom said something that infuriated him." She went to the states, I believe she told all her friends about that. Must mean you're no longer friends. And its Mr Dupain for you." He said with a smile on his face.

Adrien stalked off to one of the tables trying to cool down. What was the point of being angry. Just then he bumped into a boy around his age, probably younger, that came out of the back room.

As the boy stepped around him he shouted for him. The boy slowly turned around. "What can I do for you?" he said with a not so nice tone. "How were you able to go back there?Who are you? And why are you with my Marinette?!" he said a little too loud.