Tonight We Can Finally Breath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breath + So Are You Free Tonight rewritten version

Hey. I'm alive or whateva (●'◡'●)

So I redid the last two chapters, as the first sentence sorta explains. But you might wanna read this chapter as it will be setting the tone and mood for the story, as the previous goal I was trying to achieve was corny af. Expect to see more Gotham Boys soon

...Anyways.....

I'm back for a while, hopefully. 

I don't know if I'll be able to post regularly cause yk, school. I have a test to write tomorrow and it's biology. Oof. 

On an unrelated note, I'm cringing as I'm re-reading my past chapters. (┬┬﹏┬┬) Oh well, the only way to go from now is up I guess.

This has no relation to my other story, think of it as another dimension if you will. Also, if you notice my writing style is a tad bit different, just ignore it. Anyways, on to the story! 

LittleJoke out .(⌐■_■)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grandpa George PoV

"I do not like this, just so you know." George said quietly to his son on the phone. "You don't like anything." Normally that would make him crack a smile but this current issue was quite serious.

" But in all seriousness, there's nothing we can do at the moment. Talia, or whatever her name is, had said she has her men watching us. " Zhi had sighed into the phone. "Even the best of my men weren't able to see that, my hands were tied. Who knows what else she could have done to get her way."

"..... you know for someone who's considered the largest threat against Anyone, you don't sound like one right know." And the phone was abruptly hung up. Of course, he should have expected this as this point. George headed over to his printer, as the files on their new little friend were being printed out. Once they were done printing, he grabbed them before heading back to his desk. He read through the file silently, while drinking his morning tea.

Name: Andreas (No Last name)

Information: Was sold to The League of Assassins in order to forgive a debt at age 1(one). Was trained to become the heir to Ra's al ghul until Damian was conceived 2 years later. Since then has received training to become the Demon heir's shadow. 

Current age : 17

Family : 

Mother : Danielle Luis - Deceased 
Father : Francis Williams

Sister : Cindy Williams (Half sister)

- Father sold Andreas to the league shortly after the death of Danielle Luis. Moved to New York, and is currently the husband of Jeanette Williams, and the father of one child (Cindy). Both wife and daughter are unaware of his previous 'fling'. Danielle and Francis never got married, thus he chose to be exempt from his birth certificate.

"Charles." George called out and it seemed as if the head butler appeared out of thin air. "Yes, My Lord?" he questioned while bowing respectfully. "Send some men to New York. Look for a Francis Williams. Keep an eye on him and do not engage until I say so." he said while handing him a photo of the man in question. "Yes, My Lord. I expect that word of this shall not leave this room, sir?" he asked as he tucked the photo into his coat's inner pocket. "Yes. And send word to a special person at Wayne Manor that I'd like to visit soon if possible. Also, could you send in another batch of tea, I feel as though a storm is brewing. Isn't it lovely?" George said with a hint of a smile in his voice.