SO ARE YOU FREE TONIGHT?

TAEMIN /ZHI POV

'Ah shit. Not again!'

He groaned in pain as he clutches his gut. His back hit the floor as he mumbled out, "Gosh that was painful." Marinette started fretting spitting out a thousand apologies per second.

"It's okay just let me get my bearings." he said as he got up. That was definitely going to bruise later on but that was a problem for a later date. He sat up and sent a smile her way, reassuring her that he was fine. That did ease the tension in her small frame so points for that.

He said as he pointed at a bruise that wasn't bandaged yet. "Looks like you've been through hell. Want to talk about it?

Marinette fidgeted in her spot on the couch as as she wring her hands. "I got attacked as I was getting for bed. The last thing I remember was that I was loosing air fast and then everything went black, and now I'm here. Although I don't exactly know why." she said in a nervous manner.

He only only hummed at this new information. 'That either means someone helped the intruder come in or he managed to sneak past the security measures I made sure were in place.'

"Right! We'll deal with that later. For now we will just deal with what we can." he said as he turned to her. "The bathroom is over there, you can finish treating your bruises in there while I take care of the blood puddle over here. There should also be some clean clothes you can change into." Taemin said as he pointed in the direction of the bathroom in his office

Once Marinette was in the bathroom he got to business. He opened the cupboard that was usually locked and put on the gloves that were in the cupboard. He then brought out the detergent and bleach, along with a towel before he headed over to scrub off the blood.

'Why does he have a drawer full of those cleaning supplies?' one may ask. Being royalty is not always fun and games. One has to be prepared for anything. No matter how gruesome it may get. And besides, its not like he can call someone in to do it for him. Once they spot his daughter all hell will break loose.

As he was scrubbing he heard the bathroom door open once more and some light footsteps short after. "You can put the first aid kit on my desk." he said as finished up the task at hand.

"You seem awfully calm of this whole situation." he heard Marinette say as she reclaimed her spot on the couch, that luckily had no blood. "Normal parents wouldn't have to worry about their kids being attacked by potential assassins but I'm special that way." he said cockily as he entered the bathroom to change his blood soaked shirt. "And besides, I myself have gone through a lot of shit." 

As he re-entered the large and spacious office, he proceeded to put all of his supplies, along with the first aid kit, back into the hidden drawer. He collapsed onto the couch next to his daughter and let out a tired breath.

"So I don't suppose you know how you got here do you?" he asked.

The two kwami, Tikki and Kaalki, that had been teleported here with her decided to enter the conversation then. "Perhaps we could provide you with an answer. The miraculous  box that the Guardian protects has a certain.... security feature. If the guardian is in extreme danger, a miraculous that is suited for the situation will active in hopes of avoiding the danger. In your case Mlle. Guardian, my miraculous activated and sent you here, which is the safest place for a certain period of time. Only certain guardians are allowed this security measure as they have proven themselves worthy of possessing the box. Although the box is not here now, it would be impossible to unlock it without you present. It's a good security measure but it does have one fault." Kaalki explained.

(Basically if Guardian is in grave danger, Miracle Box yeets them outta there.)

"Which is?" Marinette asked the Horse kwami. "No one would be able to find you due to the miraculous magic. And you'd only be teleported back after the threat has been dealt with. There is no way of knowing when the threat has been subdued. Meaning you could be teleported at random back to were you came from." the kwami finished breathlessly. Taemin rubbed his chin, deep in his thoughts. "So it would be best to just stay put in one place then." he concluded.

The kwamis nodded, agreeing with his statement. Awkward silence surrounded the two, neither knowing what exactly to do to clear the tension. "Soooooo......" Taemin drawled, clearly anxious, "Any thoughts on the fact that Gabriel dresses like a frappuccino?" he said suggestively.

*~* *~* *~**~*

_____________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.

Heyyyyy lol. So I haven't been active for a while. That probably won't change for a few more weeks. 4 at most, but after I'll try to update again more frequently.

And did we reach 34.2k reads and 883 votes!? Holy shit I cannot believe this!(┬┬﹏┬┬) Thank you all so much like i'm so glad a lot of people like my story.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 
Here's a hug.

I've also decided to start writing another princess Marinette story, mostly because I kept on having new ideas and I couldn't change this one. You can check it out if you want, but only just writing so I don't randomly wake up randomly at 3am with new ideas. ಥ_ಥ

Anyways see you all next chapter I hope.

Bye