FINDING OUT ABOUT LADYBUG

*MARINETTE POV*

Marinette walked out the class quickly, making sure to avoid all of her peeers gazes, especially Adrien's. The stranger, Mr Smith, led her out to limousine he pulled up in not long ago.

He opened the door and signaled for her to enter so she hesitantly did. He slid in right after her and sat across from her. 'Good, some space.' She thought to herself.

The car started to move and she then remembered that the man across her was technically still a stranger. Although as kind as he was to her, she could never be too sure.

"W-wait where are we going?" she asked. "Hmmmm....." he started. "How about we first head back to the mansion then discuss everything over lunch hm?" he said while leaning back in his seat. "But I wanted to stop by the bakery to get some things." Marinette exclaimed.

"Just tell me what they are and I'll send someone to get them." He said calmly.

'Crap! I can't tell him I need to go get the Miracle box!'

"Nevermind...." She grumbled. Just then she finally noticed that the car had stopped and the door was opened.

"Welcome to your new home Miss."

{} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {}

              *GRANDPA GEORGE POV*

George rubbed his chin in deep thought. His son probably already knew about the fact that Marinette was in fact Ladybug. He was probably waiting for him to find out. Of course he wanted fly to Paris and beat the snot out of Hawkmoth for endangering his granddaughter but he was already on thin ice from the last incident. He opted to bring it up at the next family meeting.

"Thomas?" he said to his assistant. "Yes sir?" "Email me the name of that teens blog on facts or fraud. I think I have an idea of what to do with the footage from earlier."

He then exited his office and headed for his bedroom to think about things

Like the fact that this Rossi girl thought she was all that and a bag of chips.
(Please I can't 😂😂😂)

He had already  to "leaked" the video of her threatening her so Marinette's newly dubbed fandom could devour her. She had become quite popular for her fashion sense and bubbly personality.

() () () () () () () () () () () () () () () () () () ()

                         *ISAAC POV*    

Isaac was pissed to say the least. First off, his pen pal was was a lying b!tch with no sense of fashion, secondly, she accused his sister of bullying her and being a downright b!tch and thirdly she was hitting on her even though she clearly mentioned that she was dating Adrien Agreste. The same boy that LITERALLY  told his sister to take the high road. 'I wonder if Grandpa will let me borrow one of his guns.' he thought.

How he obtained this information you may ask? He bribed his Bodyguard of course. You really think he'll risk going through his Grandpa's things? Hell no! He didn't have a death wish. He didn't bother to listen in class seeing as his extra classes already put him ahead of the curriculum. Instead he planned on ways to make those who hurt his little sister pay dearly. He didn't notice Mason looking at him clearly reading his body language which was screaming bl00dy murder. Even the teacher seemed unnerved with how quiet he was.