SUPRISE SHAWWWWTYYYYYYYY

Hehehe 😏 If you don't like the song just ignore it. I'm a Kpop stan so 🤷🏾‍♀️.

DAMIAN POV

Damian woke up all of a sudden. He sat up so fast he got dizzy for a few seconds. Once he got his bearings, he observed his surroundings. He was right. The League had somehow managed to get him. He noted that he was in a cage with chains on his arms and legs. He also noticed that there was a cage next to his. There was a figure in there still passed out. Under closer observation he realized she was female.

He tried to look closely, wondering if he could identify her. The large doors across from them suddenly opened revealing his Mother and an unknown male next to her.
"Damian," she announced, "How nice of you to join us!"

Damian glared at her which she gladly returned. "What am I doing here? I demand to be let loose!" He yelled. Of course the female in the other cage started to wake up. Soon she was sitting up. Damian noticed the way her hands flew up to her ears before she relaxed a bit. The female finally noticed where she was as she lifted her head alarmed. Damian's breath caught in his throat. 'Why the hell was his Angel here?!'

"You see Damian, there has been an ongoing war between the League of Assassins and The Order of Miraculouses. Almost 50 years ago, the temple was suddenly destroyed. The League no longer had a pest on their side. Now recently, the temple has been restored. So the League attacked hoping to gain a advantage. But sadly they were able to hold off. But they reached out to us hoping to form an alliance with us. " she said in a monotone voice.

" I still have no idea why we're here! "He said clearly enraged." You see Damian, the only alliance that we would be sure that will seal our fate is through the Marriage between the Heirs. " At this his breath caught in his throat and he felt heat rise to his cheeks.

His mother approached Marinette with a chalice in her hands with an unknown liquid inside. She made her drink half of it. As his mother was walking towards him he was thinking of head butting her, hoping that distraction would work. He was confused when she passed the chalice to the unknown man. Before he got closer his mother whispered to him, "If you resist, the girl dies. I'm sure you don't want to create an international incident."

He let the man do his thing. His mother then said aloud for both if them to here, "With this liquid you two are bound together. You shall not be permitted to pursue others. Or else." With that both his mother left and the unknown person left leaving the keys to the chains next to him.

As soon as the door closed he grabbed the keys and unlocked the chains. He then went to his Angel's cage and undid her chains." Do you know where we are?" he heard her ask in a small voice. "If I'm right, we're in Tibet at the mountains." Damian watched as she cursed in Mandarin.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, neither not knowing what to say about the current predicament they were in. I mean what do you say to someone who you're practically married to? 'Hey how's it going? So what do think about us being married?'

Soon the door opened once more to reveal to lower ranking guards. "Mistress Talia is ready to see you now." one of them announced. Damian helped Marinette up before walking up to them. "Well what are we waiting for? Move!" He said. He was pleased to them flinch. He made sure Marinette was close to him as they made their way to his Mother.

'Ready or not b*tch here I come.'

GRANDPA GEORGE POV

Honestly George felt like punching Jason. Don't ask him why he just wanted to. He gave Bruce a warning glare telling him that if Bruce didn't make them shut, he will. "Jason! Just hush for a few minutes. We need to think of a plan to infiltrate the League." Bruce said. "Fine but answer me this! Why is he here?" Jason said.