YOU'RE GOING TO BE FINE

Tim POV

This Hawkmoth case was driving him mad. He couldn't even try to do a face recognition scan because magic was involved. Magic! He let out a cry as he banged his head on the keyboard. Just then Bruce decided to walk into the cave. Tim raised his eyebrows asking what he was doing here. "You do realize that it's time for patrol right?"Bruce said. At this he only cried louder. He had been working on this for 5 hours then.

" I need to go to Paris. I'll probably have a better chance of getting somewhere if I'm close to the action. And I could plan with Miss Ladybug on how to move further." Tim concluded. Bruce said that they'll bring it up tomorrow during breakfast. Tim was going to sit out this patrol. He chugged the rest of his now cold coffee and took his laptop with him to his room. He passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Stupid magic.

GRANDPA GEORGE POV

7am Gotham time. Tuesday.

George was agitated to say the least. Though he would never admit it out loud. Isaac and Mason had recently came back in time for the school term to start up again. Meaning that only his wife was with Marinette now. He knew that she could keep both of them safe, but there were some places that she can't be without being suspicious. Like the school. George knew that she was fairing well in all her self defense classes but let's face it. Marinette's heart is too pure that she wouldn't even land a blow unless absolutely necessary. Which was never at this point. Just then he got a call from his oldest, Taemin/Zhi.

George : Whatever dead body you found it wasn't me.
Zhi : Okay I'm going to ignore that. I called you because I got someone to protect Marinette while in school.
George : Okay and?
Zhi : He's from the League of Assassins.
George : No! Absolutely no! Have you lost your mind!? You haven't been this stupid since you were 18!
Zhi : *sigh* I knew you would say that but here me out. 1. He's brothers with Marinette's driver who I might add, is a literal Saint. 2. He doesn't condone killing. 3. He trained under her mum so he has some sort of moral compas. 4. He hasn't even been active in the league anymore.

George stayed quiet, thinking of the pros and cons of this. On one hand he'd be a valuable asset and be able to take care of His little butterfly butttttt he could also take her away from them.

George : Fine but I want to know his whereabouts and I want a tracker on him. He'll be given the rest of the month as a trial and if he passes I'll consider making him her official bodyguard.
Zhi : Yes! Thank you.
George : How did you even get your hands on a League member?
Zhi : Wellllllll..........

Flashback

Zhi : Why don't you take a seat so we can do this like civilized people?

Talia wordlessly took a seat. Zhi noticed the bodyguard passed out in the corner. Poor guy. He averted his gaze towards Talia raising an eyebrow, urging her to begin.

Talia : As you know our children have been bonded, creating an alliance between the two Orders. I think it's time we moved with the next faze.
Zhi : Which is?
Talia : I would like a few of your best men. Both in technology and defense. We'll use them as a way to get closer to our targets. As you know, both Orders want to bring peace to the world but have different ways of doing it. If you want us to stop killing, create a new prison. But this is different. Instead we put all the targets from our missions and judge them according to what big of a crime they've committed.
Zhi : What's in it for us?
Talia : We send a few of our best men and women that will come and serve your family. Think of them as security.
Zhi : How do we know that this isn't a plan to steal the Miraculous?
Talia : The world has already been imbalanced. If we were to take them now it would only lead to the destruction of the League. So what do you say?