PEN-PAL ASSIGNMENT

*DAMIAN POV*

Damian was currently sitting in the Limousin with Alfred driving him to school. The time was currently 7:45am. School starts at 8am. Damian hasn't even been in school yet but was already dreading the day.

(Same dude, same😢)

They reached the school in about 5 minutes.
"Master Damian we have arrived" Alfred said. "Thank you Alfred. I shall see you after school." "Of course Master Damian." Alfred responded.

Without another word Damian stepped out the sleek car and watched as Alfred drive off. He walked into the school grounds, with his head held high and not paying anyone any attention. He could hear some girls whisper about how handsome he was and all that. He sighed internally. This was going to be a long day.

He made it to locker and took his books for his first class. As soon as he shut his locker shut he heard his friend Jon call for him.

Jon : Hey Damian! How was your weekend?
Damian : *Flashbacks to when he literally yeeted Jason into a building * Quite enjoyable.
Jon : Wait really!? That's an improvement from what you would normally say. Oh hey isn't that Isaac and Mason over there? Let's go greet them.

Damian just followed Jon to where they were. They exchanged greetings and Jon asked asked them what they did the weekend.

Isaac : Well our Grandpa's now staying with us for some reason.
Mason : I heard its because he caused a sh!t show on Twitter. An Icon he is. You should've seen the amount of chaos he caused with a few tweets.

This intrigued Damian's interest a little bit. He could've done some research on the Batcomputer but for some reason he would always come up with nothing. He decided to think about that later.

They walked into their first class, which was French. Damian watched as the rang and everyone started filling up the class. He sat right at the back with an open seat next to him because no one in their right mind would sit next to him. They're teacher then walked in, a male with dirty blonde hair, long nose, baby blue eyes and a face that made the female teachers swoon. He was taller than the average male. He was wearing a green dress shirt, black slacks and black dress shoes.

Mr Gilbert : Alright class. Settle down. Today instead of learning about the same old we have a better idea. So our school is taking place in a pen-pal assignment and our class was chosen. So we shall be writing letters to students from Paris France, in French. They're school is François Dupont High School.

Everyone groaned besides Damian, who thought that this was going to be a waste of time.

Mr Gilbert : They will also be coming to Gotham Academy for a while before both classes with have a trip to Asia.

At this, the class whooped.

Mr Gilbert : So I want each of you to come forward and draw a random name from this hat then you announce it to the class.

When it was Damian's turn, he picked a random piece of paper. He opened it and read " I got a Miss Dupain-Cheng." He also saw that there was a picture attached to it.