Sorry I Don't Speak Bitch

Heyyyyyyyyy~
Finally posted a chapter after much editing and writer’s block. Currently writing the next chapter.
I wish you all a happy but very belated New years and I hope y’all had a good holiday season.
Apologies if there's any errors 🙏🏾😔
Until next time.
LittleJoke out.
Word count: 1123 words

~*~*~*~*~*~
Paris, France
After Marinette was transported through the portal.

The attacker stood in shock as his target simply disappeared quite literally from under him. Still on guard, he examined the room, ensuring no surprise attacks would take place before lowering his weapon.
He lowered his body to the ground, looking for loose floorboards, to explain how that brat managed to disappear. He knew if he didn't carry out his task, it would be the end of him instantly from the higher ups.

He continued inspecting the floorboards, until he heard a creak from outside the room. Instantly he was on high alert, pulling out his weapon. He hid behind the door, ready to attack. A guard burst into the door, holding a gun. The assassin immediately attacked. They exchanged blow after blow before the assassin got the upper hand. The assassin was about to land the finishing blow but was hit on the head with a hard object. He instantly collapsed due to sudden hit on the head.

"You looked like you needed a hand." a voice said towards the guard. Said guard sweat dropped upon seeing a frying pan in said person's hand.
~*~*~*~*~

Lila Rossi Pov
The following morning (after Marinette’s surprise visit with the assasin)

"Mama, my computer won't work!" Lila yelled as she frustratedly hit the keys on her keyboard. Her mother walked into her bedroom, hoping to see the problem. "Seems as though it is. I'll run it by a repair shop later, sweetheart." her mother said while kissing the crown of Lila's head. Lila gave her mother a sweet smile as she walked out. As soon as the door closed behind her, a frown replaced her smiling face.

Lila had this irritating feeling that something bad was happening. Dupain-Cheng had been quiet lately, which is so unlike her. Oh well, she had a backup plan. But it was on her stupid computer. No matter, she'll soon get paid from her modelling gig. Her last check was used on the class outing, excluding Marinette of course.

She sighed as she slowly but surely got ready for another day of dealing with some gullible idiots that would believe her if she said she shitted gold. She finally finished and made her way towards the kitchen in their apartment. She bid her mother goodbye, which confused her at first.

"But it's barely 07:00AM, what are you doing at school so early?" her mother questioned. "Oh, a friend offered to treat me to lunch today. I'm sorry Mama." she said while looking 'remorseful.' After that her mother let her off, grateful that her child had made friends or whatever.

As she made her way down the apartment complex, she found the same black sleek car that picked her up every morning around the block. She didn't need her mother to get suspicious. "Good morning, Adrien!" Lila exclaimed as he hugged his arm, despite his resistance at first.

After a while, they finally made it to the fancy new Cafe for breakfast. She smiled as she snapped a few pictures, making sure to post them on her social media later. She made sure to take a few pictures with Adrien as well, hoping to garner more attention.

She smiled throughout the meal, even though Adrien hadn't made much enthusiasm for talking. She was sure to complain to his father later.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Making her way to class, she was surprised to see that the baker girl hadn’t arrived yet. As of late she had been arriving early, escaping Lila’s clutches. Though it seemed as though she wasn’t showing today.
‘How unlucky. Oh well!’ she thought to herself as she clutched Adrien’s arm as they greeted their ‘friends.’ Her mood did sour when she saw Alya wiggling her eyebrows at her, quite suggestively. Though Lila had grown closer to her in order to spread her falsehoods easily, the girl had taken it as a sign that they were best friends.

Sickening really.

She inwardly said as said girl chatted her ear off about everyone and everything. Zoning out for a while until she heard Alya mention a party later. “Oh, a party? Is everyone coming?” Lila questioned. “Well yeah, that’s the idea, but all the invitations haven’t been issued out yet.” Alya explained. “Oh, in that case, can I send Marinette the invitation? It can be a peace offering between us. We haven’t been on the best of terms since we met.” Lila explained, turning sheepish at the end. Alya instantly agreed, thinking it was a good idea.

With that Lila went to scheming, portraying Marinette in a bad light once more. ‘Try to get out of this one brat.’ Lila thought victoriously. “You know, it’s kind of sad really. You’d think her friends would believe her over a stranger but no! It’s quite pitiful but oh well, she dug her grave.” Lila said to herself. “What was that Lila? Are you okay? You’ve been in there for a while no.” Rose’s annoyingly high-pitched voice rang. “Oh, it’s nothing, I was just mumbling some lyrics. I’m helping Clara Nightingale write her next album!” Lila said.

The lies flowed out of her, rolling off her tongue and filling the bathroom with sweet nothings. Stars appeared in the girls’ eyes as they gushed over her, the way the world would soon.

Yes, she was surely headed towards the road to fame.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No one's Pov
Gotham City, New Jersey
Cheng-Lee resident

Around a week or few weeks later, Jason was finally asked to visit demon spawn’s wife’s grandpappy or whatever.

“Master Jason, we’ve been expecting you.” A butler greeted Jason at the doors to the large mansion. Jason simply huffed as said butler removed his coat. The two made their way through several corridors and hallways before stopping in front of a large door. “The Master is expecting you; you may simply enter.” The butler said before going on his way.

Jason took a second to steel his nerves before entering the room. He pushed the giant mahogany doors open before stepping into the marble tiled room.  The man of the hour was seated near the balcony of the large extravagant room, on one of the two chairs situated on the balcony. He turned his head towards Jason’s footsteps and gave him a closed eye-smile, though there was no warmth behind it.

He shivered. “Hello Jason, won’t you join me?” George questioned.

~*~*~*~*~*~