BREATHE

MARINETTE POV

It was Monday. Again. The week full of shenanigans had sadly come to a close. Back to reality. A reality where bullies have the upper hand. She opted to stay in, but that plan went out the gutter when her Grandmother and Joseph, in suits.

Her grandmother kept trying to coax her out of bed while Joseph was watching in amusement. "Okay." he started. "You are going back to that hell hole you call school today, whether you like it or not. I mean, we got no choice. And no, your brothers cannot come with you. There'll be someone dropping in your class. He's one of us. He'll be with you basically all the time."

" But I don't want to go! "she whined as she hid under the covers. Silence. Suddenly she was thrown over Joseph's shoulder claiming that he'll dump her into the pool if she does not cooperate." OK OK LET ME GO! "

She fell on her bum." Good, breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes, we leave in an hour."

With that, they both left the room, with her grandmother throwing her a sympathetic glance. "Don't worry Miss Mei, he's always like that." Claire said popping out of nowhere. "Doesn't excuse him for being a butt."

Time skip

Marinette walked into class and everyone's stares were on her. She was wearing :

 She was wearing :

because why not. She had nothing left to loose. Before anyone could say anything, Ms Bustier came in and ushered everyone into their seats." Now students, I have good news! We have a new student joining us today. Please come in!"

A tall, dark tanned boy walked in, and everyone's breath hitched. He had black, long hair tied up messy, he was wearing a white dress shirt with black slacks oh and did I mention he's super buff?

 He had black, long hair tied up messy, he was wearing a white dress shirt with black slacks oh and did I mention he's super buff?

Ignore the Tattoos.

" Introduce yourself please! "Ms Bustier asked." My name is Adham, I'm sixteen and do not talk to me unless you actually have braincells. "With that he walked up to my desk before sitting next to me.

Lila : Miss Bustier, Adrien's been wanting to sit with Marinette for a while now. Is it okay if Adrien and the new student Adham switch seats. It would be helpful if Adham is closer to the front don't you think?