BYE BYE KITTY

*MARINETTE POV*

Marinette's day was crappy before Mr Smith had picked her up. Firstly Adrien had tried to ask her out in return for her to keep the peace. Secondly, from what she she heard, Lila was now spreading rumors about Mr Smith being her 'Sugar Daddy' which was not a good thing and lastly she'd been getting a weird feeling that she was being watched.

In the end she couldn't stop thinking about how her relationship with her peers was in shambles now, all because of a Liar.

Honestly she's convinced that the people she thought in she could trust were only using her. What else could she think? She sighed as she finished the rest of her science homework. Seeing as she had less people to do favor after favor for, she had a lot more free time, meaning she could know do things that she couldn't do because she had no time. She started going to more school gatherings and more outside school events like parties, concerts and etc, which she always used to decline because her ex friends were so demanding, causing her popularity to increase in the school.

Another thing to think about. Ever since she told Mr Smith 'AKA' Joseph what was happening in her class, he had pointed out that the environment she was in was toxic in a way. He pointed out how her friends would never take no for an answer and always pressured her into doing it for free because they were friends.

~Flashback~

Mari that's not right. If they're your friends don't you think they would pay you to contribute to you starting your business. You did say that you informed them about you starting a website. They should know that getting those materials cost an arm and a leg.
Mari : But -
Joseph : No buts. Did you ever say that you'd do it for free?
Mari : No....
Joseph : Exactly! So they're in debt. You can take this to a court you know. And judging by how frequently you said they would ask for something I'd say between 4175 and 10045 euros. That's 5k to 20k in US dollars. Now multiply that by the number of times your friends would ask for a favor. Id say it'd go over A million US Dollars each.

(If I'm wrong please correct me. I only googled how mich for custom piece then converted it to euros)

Joseph : Mari let me put it this way. Yes they were somewhat your friends but took advantage of your kindness.
Marinette just hung her head down low.

Joseph : Don't be sad. It was just a mistake. Know you know and that's all that matters. But I'm pretty sure your Dad's still gonna sue.
Joseph : Ok then. I have to go now but I suggest you talk to your oldest brother about this types of things.
Mari : OK will do. Bye.

~End of flashback~

She got up from her bed and put on her shoes. Today she was going to start learning the ballroom dancing basics.
This is going to be a long day.

*PLAGG POV*

Marinette wasn't the only one who was having a crappy day. Plagg just wanted to cataclysm his owner at this point. He never thought he'd have an owner as irresponsible as Adrien but here he is. Ever since Adrien became troublesome Plagg has become more quiet. Of course Adrien took that in the wrong thinking he was supporting his decisions. Plagg was tired. And scared. When they were in the physics class he snuck into pigtails purse only to get the dirty look from Tikki. It was the same look she gave him when he accidentally killed the dinosaurs.

Don't get him wrong. This was partially his fault. He should've tried harder with Adrien. But the boy was stubborn. Too stubborn. He sighed as he ate his cheddar cheese. GAG. Ever since that sausage girl complained that Adrien smelled like stinky cheese he's been given this bland cheese. It doesn't even deserve to be called cheese. Another reason as to why he hates that girl. Plagg watched as Adrien went to take a shower before his photoshoot. That gave him around 30 minutes to find Pigtails.