THE FAM FINDS OUT AND SO DOES THE REST OF ASIA

*KING ZHI POV*

Taemin jumped out of his seat as his children slammed the door of his studio open. ~Whichever deity is listening give me strength ~ He thought sadly.

Zhi : Mind telling me why you almost broke my door just now?
Joshua : Mind telling me and mark why Grandpa is out there like he won the flipping lottery.
Mark : I agree. The last time he was this happy was when he put that one guy in prison for the rest of his life. It's concerning to say the least.
Zhi : Wait what!?
He jumped out his seat and ran to his Grandpa's chambers

Zhi : ALRIGHT WHO DID YOU BURY! - He yelled as he stormed in.

He found his Father cackling while sitting on his seat. His phone was going ballistic with notifications. His Father handed him his phone while giggling like the Cat that got the Canary. He found out that he had posted a picture of Marinette on his Twitter account and people were going nuts.

Twitter

@isaac is good boi
HOLY CRAP.! THEY GOT ANOTHER ONE. Not gonna lie she looks like a smol bean. I'm adopting.
#smolbean #newmember? #whoisshe? #caniadopther?

@your behavior is so UGH
Cutie!!! She looks like she could fit in my pocket.
#smolbean #canihaveher? #newmember?

@James Pollard mention a user
Wait you think she's the princess? I mean she does look the part
#littlerocker #whatisshedoingonyourpage?
#Princess???

Zhi read through the hundreds of posts either asking who she is or if she's a new member of the family. Then he saw his Father respond to one question.

@Official Vogue
Is she your granddaughter by any chance.?

@science is life responds to @Official Vogue
She does contain the right features and through research I have discovered that she does share a birthday with @Isaac and Mason Cheng-Lee. So I would say yes.

@Grandpa Cheng-Lee
Interesting 😉

Zhi : You SON OF A B-

*SCENE CHANGE TO MARI*
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

*MARINETTE POV*

Marinette opened her trapdoor slowly so she wouldn't alert her paren- er she means guardians? She detransformed and fell on her soft bed. Before she could drift off into sleep the tablet from earlier rang. She inwardly groaned. Tikki looked at her chosen and convinced her to get the tablet from her design table and answer it. She went down her ladder only to come face to face with some stranger in her room.

She let out a screech before effectively punching him in the gut. She watched as he slumped to the floor groaning in pain.

"Who the heck are you and what are you doing in my room?!"
"Answer the call, it'll explain everything."