Bonus #1 - Overprotective Dadfoot

~ Daisy POV ~

"And when did you say your parents will be home?" Blaise asked, his lips curling against mine.

"Hopefully not too soon. But honestly, I believe they will be here any minute."

A pout appeared on my boyfriend's lips, his hands now smoothing up my thighs.

"Then I guess we have to use the little time we have left. I am sorry for arriving so late, but you know, Draco is a whiny, dramatic shit who sometimes needs a bit too much attention. But he still is my friend and I needed to be there for him."

I dipped my chin, my hands smoothing up Blaise's strong upper arms. "I know."

In the next moment he had pushed my thighs apart, stepping between them, his mouth capturing mine. His tongue explored my mouth, hands moving down to squeezed my bum which drew a breathy gasp from me—

"Dining table is there for dining. And dining only."

Oh Godrick. No. No. Nooooo.

Shoving Blaise away from me and quickly glancing over my shoulder, a terrible heat broke out on my face.

Mum and dad stood in the door — the former looking at me in apology, the latter like he would rip Blaise apart with his bare hands.

"I am sorry. We did not mean to interrupt. Teddy threw up all over himself and then a massive chaos broke out and we decided it would be better to leave earlier," mum expressed, placing her hand bag down. "We could leave again. But that would be weird, too, right?"

Blaise's hand moved to the back of his head, scratching his scalp.

"Why should we leave? We are going to have dinner now. The five of us. Amazing, huh?" my father declared, clapping his hands and passing us with an evil grin on lips. Oscar waddled in behind mum, not understanding anything of what was going on. I gave him a small smile.

"There is so much I want to talk about with you, Blaise." My boyfriend's gaze met mine and I could spot utter panic and dread.

"So what are your plans actually?" my father asked once we had all gathered around the dining table. I glared at him, furrowing my brows.

"Concerning what? Daisy?" Blaise queried, his shoulders tensing.

"No, not concerning Daisy. I am very well aware about what your intentions with my daughter are."

"Not what you think, sir—Sirius, I mean."
"Oh? What is it that I think, lad?"

"Oh Godrick," mum expressed, standing promptly and smacking her hands to the table. "It is so nice that the five of us are having dinner together. Let's just enjoy it. Blaise, my husband was just curious what your plans are for after school," mum explained, a warm smile plastering her face while she started to place pasta on all our plates.

"Oh...I would love to become a professional Quidditch player." Blaise placed his arm on the backrest of my chair, looking over at me. I smiled at him encouragingly.

"Blaise has try outs for the the Tutshill Tornados in January and during the Easter holidays for the Wimbourne Wasps and even the Ballycastle Bats." I told my parents, grinning brightly and proudly.

My father wore an impressed and also surprised expression his face, Oscar happily clapped his hands, cheering loudly. "Ballybastle Bats."

Blaise grinned at him, nodding.

"Wow. I had no idea. That is quite...impressive. The Ballycastle Bats are top league right now, aren't they?" The corner of my boyfriend's mouth quirked up and he dipped his chin.