Chapter 17: The Good Old Times*

~ Mathilda POV ~

I chuckled into Sirius chest, while he gripped my hip tightly and nibbled on the skin of my neck. "Maybe I will last a little longer now. We need to get back into practice and Daisy will return in a few hours, so better now than never," he said while roaming by body with his hands. I pulled his lips on mine and kissed him, passionately, needing.

"Alright, let's get back to practice," I laughed into his mouth and he did not waste another second before sliding down his boxers. He had already undressed me a few minutes before. I knew he was slightly frustrated after last night and he was right Daisy would be back soon and so why not use the few last hours we had alone. I already again started moaning before he started thrusting in, but it got more intense once he started with it. I assured him that it was fine and it really was good. Hella good. Holy Helga, had I missed that. Missed him. He really lasted a bit longer and it did not just stay with the bedroom. The couch followed and then the kitchen and I actually felt quite bad at some point but I would just use magic and clean everything thoroughly and it would be fine.

We were lying on the couch then, our naked bodies entangled with each other, both of us still panting slightly. "I need to pick her up soon, and before clean the whole house," I told Sirius and felt him laugh into my nape, before placing kisses on my shoulder. "Yeah, right," he mumbled and I grabbed his hand. "That was good," I breathed and he hummed. "More than good." "Mhm," I mumbled turning towards him and smiling at him. "I missed you so much," I said before kissing him and he told me the same.

After we got dressed and put the house back into order, an owl flew through the open window caring a letter. I quickly went over, it was a howler from Ian. Before I could do something I opened itself.

I am a dad. I am a father. Emma gave birth to a little baby girl today. You are one of the first ones to find out, as future godmother. MATHILDA, I am so happy. I am a father. And Emma and our daughter are fine. Super fine actually. Healthy. Please come over to St. Mungos later, and bring Daisy if you like. I am a father, Mathilda!!!

The letter shouted at me and I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Sirius smiled, too, brightly and I felt tears build up in my eyes. Today was a brilliant day. Later Jesper, Mason and Remus would comer over and now this happy message arrived. I couldn't be more happy.

We talked a bit, that was going to pick Daisy up and head to St. Mungos to meet the new baby and then we would prepare everything for tonight. I was more than excited. My little god child.

◇ ◇ ◇

"I am looking so forward to the baby. It will be sooo tiny. And so...baby," Daisy beamed when I told her about the happy message and we made our way to the hospital. "I know." I grinned and grabbed her hand tightly. My little baby girl has grown up so much by now, which scared me slightly.

"We are here for Mr and Mrs Tanner," I said and the lady at the reception lead us to their room, where I slowly and calmly knocked. Ian let us in and we were greeted by a weakly smiling Emma who held a tini-tiny baby in her arms. Oh my god, she was soo cute. I blinked away a few tears smiling at her. "Congratulations, you have no idea how happy I am!" I beamed and both Daisy and I slowly made our way over.

"Hey babygirl meet your god mother and her amazing daughter. You will be great friends. Somehow like your big sister," Emma beamed at Daisy and now also Daisy had tears in her eyes while she slowly reached her hand forward to grab the baby's tiny fingers.

"Sally. We want to call her Sally," she smiled and I smiled back at them. After a few minutes of silence Emma then handed the baby over and I beamed at her. She was so tiny and so pretty. "She is really wrinkled," Daisy blurted out and we all had to laugh. Daisy and I stayed for a few more hours before returned back home. Emma was doing well, a quite weak, but apart from that everything was fine. And so was their daughter.