lillian.

*insert three images*
talk to your girl😹😹.

read 1:29 am.

he looks back at the camera then back at the message. "aurora-" he starts to talk then stops himself.

"hm?" you look into the camera, back at his face drop. "nothing." he shoots glares and shit throughout the call.

"ima go to sleep. good night aurora" he says before hanging up the phone.

the next beautiful morning.

ilyconnie.

ilyconnie: love yourz 🇩🇴

7920 likes and 1739 comments

click to view comments .

lillybaby.1: connieeeeeee

auroraaa_: my boyfriend🐐>>>
liked by @ilyconnie.

user: W

user: let me hit

user: do you listen to yeat?
      ilyconnie: hn😭😭

click to view more.

you wake up from the sound of saii singing to the news by partynextdoor. you groan and lay there, thinkin if you should get up or not.

you groan and sit up, grabbing your phone from off of the dresser. you go to text connie "good morningggg"

you knew he was up because he had just posted on instagram. you get up and walk straight into your bathroom, sitting on the toilet.

after brushing your teeth, you lay back down...

***

"wassup man, it's been a while" connie daps up one of his old friends. "it really has, how you been?"

connie sits down with a beer in his hand as everybody smoked and drank. he had a good time catching up with old friends, for the whole break all he did was spend time with family, hang out with friends, went to bars..

he had a good time. this was the first time in 4 years he's been in his hometown.

*TIME SKIP FOUR DAYS (i'm lazy🙁)*

you wait for connie to walk through the door, kicking your feet nervously. it feels like it's been so long since y'all seen eachother but in reality it's only been five days.

after five minutes later, you hear knocking. you look out the peep hole, not recognizing the boring knocking, you look lout of it and realize it's connie.

you smile as you open the door expecting for him to swipe you off of your feet. you reach up to hug him and he grabs your arms, stopping you.

"con-" he cuts you off, taking out his phone. he goes into his and lilly's text messages, pulling up the pictures of hange leaning in to kiss you.

"what the hell is this?" he starts "so when i'm gone you go to lame ass house party's and kiss mother fuckas?"

your eyes widen ass he looks down at you with a straight face. "i didn't kiss nobody." you tell the truth.

"how the fuck am i supposed to believe that" he holds the phone in your face. saii looks over at yall from the couch, and goes to her room.

"because connie, we're TOGETHER. we're going on six months and you won't believe me?" you start to get aggravated.

"no aurora. i can't believe you, you still continue to talk to someone that doesn't want us together" he starts to raise his voice.

you look him up and down and start to raise yours "connie i did not kiss anyo-"

"to be honest, i don't know why.. i would put my trust in someone like you" he refers to the whole "pretty girl" stereotype he always joked about.

"what the fuck are you talking about, i didn't cheat on you. i love you.. you really think i would do that to you?" you protest, he walks into your room and you follow him, slamming the door shut.

"connie don't walk away from me."

he turns around, looking at you try to explain yourself. "i don't even fucking care, aurora."

"WHY WONT YOU CARE TO LISTEN WHAT IM SAYING CONSTANCE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT YOU." you start to get teary eyes as he grabs a bag and starts to stuff his things in it.

"stop trying to explain yourself, i can clearly see what you were going in the picture" connie scoffs as you grab his wrist, stopping him from packing his shit and he turns to face you.

"don't touch me.. two timing wh-" his accent comes off heavy as he gets cut off from the feeling of your palm against his face.

"look constance. i get it your mad and confused but don't call me out of my fucking name" you point your finger at him.

he shakes you off of him and says "i knew we wouldn't work from the start, we met off of a fucking kids game. be realistic aurora.. it wasn't real. none of it"

your heart drops as he said "it wasn't real" your eyes start form larger tears as you tell yourself.

"don't cry.. don't cry in front of him"

the thing he says next hurts you "it wasn't real aurora. go to hange.. maybe they can do better for you"

the tears finally drop as you sit there in silence.. "wow" your voice cracks.

"all of this.. over something that was obviously set up." you sniffle.

he doesn't respond but instead keeps his back turned to you. "you can say it but i know that you're lying. everything we had was real and you know it."

he breathes in and turns around getting in your face "don't ever talk to me again. we're over."

he leaves you, you stand there letting everything soak in. after hearing the door slam shut you fall to your knees, leaning against the bed.

you cry silently, saying things to yourself like "why did this have to happen" "why did i go"
"why did he leave" "i love you" "please don't leave"

he left.

—————-

is this the end of connie amd auroras story?