𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

Start from the beginning

The wind blew through Ame's hair as she sat on top of a roof next to Saya. Ame had a camera in hand as she looked through the lens. Saya was the lookout. The pair waited for any sign of movement as they watched Shabnam's house. They had figured out where Chester was after connecting the dots, the man in the bunny suit attached to the ruck is what gave it away.

Saya and Ame had volunteered to look for Chester, this would take their mind off school and gave the two some time together.

"How is Cedric? I haven't heard anything about him?" Saya asked the girl, the sun was starting to set behind the two. "He's been good. He went on a trip with his boyfriend, haven't heard from him today. He was having fun though, he's been busy so it's nice he got to relax for a bit." Ame told Saya. "What are you doing for Christmas break?"
"Don't know, I'll probably stay here, don't want to see family after everything that happened," Saya answered, thinking back to detention. "Are you staying or where you going with Lex? or was it, Billy?" Saya asked the girl unsure of which one I was. "I was going to go with Billy, like last year but after Vegas, I decided he should go alone," Ame responded looking at the house they were stalking.

"So what are you doing?" Saya continued to ask. Ame had decided on what she was doing and where she was going, "I'm going to stay with Cedric 'til Christmas after I'll get on a plane to England, I've been wanting to go back there so I will." Ame decided against telling Saya her full plan, deciding it'd be better to tell her another time.

"I see something," Ame said as she saw a man hobble out of the house in his underwear, followed by a group of other people, Ame snapped pictures and looked through the lens as the barely clothed man was pierced by a wooden spike. She focussed the camera on the group of people, seeing Chester right at the centre, an older woman talking to him.

"You must not love

"You must not love. You must not marry. You must discard friends and ideals...." Ame sat next to Marcus, the walkway separating the two. Saya handed out a note, having it be transferred to Marcus. Ame knew what it was about, the meeting the two had arranged. "...Violation of these edicts, is the most common downfall of our kind." Marcus opened the note, opening it quietly hoping Lin wouldn't notice.

"To achieve true commitment to life we must drown these failed needs." Before Marcus could read the note Master Lin swung his cane towards his face, but Ame and Maria stopped it from hitting his face. Ame was gripping the cane and Maria held her fan against it from behind Marcus.

"Emotions are a chemical mirage. That will betray you, leave you exposed." He looked down at maria's side as he tappen another cane against it, indicating that she'd be dead if this were to happen. Then he looked towards Ame, who had his attack on her blocked, instead of having himself in a situation where he'd be dead, at the hand of Ame. Ame smirked his way "Unless you pay attention" She finished for the teacher, sitting down in her seat. The class was silenced by the 'defeat' of their headmaster.

Lin was quiet before continuing "To care for another human, is to create your own weakness..." he turned o face the class "If you love someone enough to die for them.. then you surely will." He looked at Maria as he finished his speech. The bell rang Ame looked at Marcus waiting for him to join her but he nodded towards the door, they shared some glances and Ame nodded and left the classroom alone.