"Okay" I said "I'm going with her" Elijah said and started walking towards me "no you're not, you're going back to class" Mr.Grey said and pointed to the door. "Please, she has my clothes man, I need them back eventually" Elijah said and smiled "no, get back inside" Mr.Grey said repeating himself "Mr.Grey please let him come with me" I said.

"Fine, whatever, don't leave the campus" he said and took a deep breath then rolled his eyes as if he was annoyed then went back inside the classroom.

"Elijah, thank you" I said once again thanking him for what he had done for me. "It's no problem" he said then gave me a soft smile.

Now that I think about it, I might be a little attracted to him.

"So, how do you know me?" I asked him since he hadn't answered my question earlier. "Umm...basically you were the picked one" he said confusing me. "Picked one for what?" I asked "sorry, that's was ugly and cringy, basically my family we all get arranged for marriage once we are in high school" he said. He's kidding right? He's fucking crazy if he thinks I'm going to marry him.

"What the fuck? No? I'm not going to marry some guy I just met." I said caught off guard by his words. "You don't have a choice, I'm sorry. It's either you marry me a year after graduation or my family will literally have your family killed, including you." He said as if it was normal to kill people if they didn't want to get married. FUCK NO! IS HE CRAZY! HE'S OUT OF HIS GODDAMN MIND IF HE THINKS HE'S NOT MISSING A BRAIN.

"Elijah, no. Are you being serious or are you fucking with me?" I asked not believing him. "Jane I'm serious. Since you were, picked, we know all of your background information. It's not like I want to marry you, but I have to. I'm being forced. It's been arranged and we can't do anything about it." He said "Elijah, I'm not going to marry you, like ever." I said and stoped walking. This guy is absolutely unbelievable.

"Jane you and your family will die" he said and started walking again. "What the fuck! Stop saying that!" I said and started to get angry.

"Why me?" I asked. "Because your name was the most interesting to my father" he said and sighs. "Are you fucking serious?" I asked not believing him once again "Jane, I wouldn't lie to you. This is serious, and we have exactly this year and next year to get to know each other" he said sternly. Don't fucking get pissy, Elijah Clay

This was so unbelievable to me in this moment. "Elijah we can't get married" I said and scoffed "fine then I'll call my father." He said while grabbing his phone from his pockets. "No!" I yelled and took his phone away now scared. "Then, it's settled. Jane, my father isn't a regular man. He's involved in so many shit, so is everyone else in my family. Except me, until I get married at least. Which is, to you." He said and pointed at me. "Fuck you" I said giving him attitude and started walking the other direction, away from this crazy, psycho freak.

"Watch your mouth Jane" he said and scoffed then grabbed my wrist before I could walk any further. "No, let me go. This is literal fucking bullshit. Your dad fucking arranged our marriage because my name looked fucking interesting? Are you fucking kidding me?" I said angrily. "Are you done?" He asked me while I was talking and tilted his head.

"Elijah shut the fuck up!" I yelled and tried to get free from his grip. "Jane I swear to my father" he said then put his hand up to my face, squeezing my cheeks with his hand. Taking control of what could happen next.

I pushed his hand away, determined to not show him any signs of attraction. "Why were you so nice earlier and now you're being a total asshole?" I asked him. "I wasn't being nice. I was trying to get you alone." He said and scoffed then let me go.