Honeymoon

Smut Warning!⚠️
"How the fuck do you take this shit off!" Elijah says annoyed at my dress. "You have to unlace it!" I say and giggle and his desperation. "Jane I can't do it!" He says and gives up after pulling on some strings that don't do nothing but tighten the corset more. "Then I'll go. Excuse me" I say and get up from the bed. He sighs and watches me. I walk up to the mirror and start unlacing the corset top.

He doesn't take his eyes off of me once and I wanted to just do it in the dress.

"Can you hurry" he says "it takes time" I say and look at him through the mirror. I look back at the top and continue. Eventually the skirt of the dress falls off and I'm left with the lingerie that I put on under. That was only the bottom half though.

The lingerie set was white. It was the only thing white at any parts of the wedding. Not even our guests wore white.

"Jane" he whispers from behind me. "Mh?" I ask and don't look at him, I just continue taking my dress off.

"You're driving me fucking insane from how slow you're doing that" he says and takes his blazer off, throwing it on an accent chair.

He pours himself a glass of whiskey as he's over there while I'm finishing up taking the dress off. I was a little drunk but I wasn't to the point where I was stumbling. Swaying a little. What I'm saying is that I could run if I really wanted to.

I unlace and un-clasp the last part and the top part of the dress falls to the floor. "I'm done" I say and turn around then walk towards him. "Mine?" I ask and take the glass from his hand then sit in that same chair where his blazer was.

"I guess it is now" he says and grabs another glass. I cross my legs and watch him.

The lingerie had a thong that had strings that connected to thigh pieces. It was like a wedding garter. The thong connected to the bra piece also. The bra had clips that would allow the string to fall for desperate people like Elijah. It was all lace. I mean you could see my nipples through my bra. It was like I was wearing nothing but to Elijah it was like I was wearing to much in this circumstance.

"Why the white?" He asks and walks towards me. He stands around my legs closing them and I have to look up at him. "I wanted it to be something only you would see" I say and my lips part.

"You're so adorable" he says and grabs me by the chin then rubs my cheek with his thumb on his free hand.

"You didn't answer my question though. Why the white?" He adds and asks again and his hand goes to my neck "oh. Um. I. It's pure. I don't know" I say. He chuckles "you wore a white piece of lingerie because it's pure? Darling do you know what you're doing in here?" He asks and tilts his head.

"I know why I'm in here" I reply "oh yeah?" He asks and squats down to see me eye to eye.

"Yes" I say and try to push away my nervousness. "Why Jane? Tell me" He says and puts his glass on the table next to the chair then gets in between my legs and touches my thighs softly.

"Because we're married and because of that, we're having our honeymoon, and what a married couple does on their wedding night is have sex" I say and look at his hands.

"Do you want to have sex with me Jane?" He asks and his hands go to my torso. Feeling me in the best ways. Running his fingers through the straps and making me want him.

"Yes" I say and look at him. "Are you going to wear this?" He asks "yes unless you take it off" I say and take a sip out of my glass.

"You're being very honest with me today Jane. It's different" he says and starts to rub my breasts through the lace bra going over my nipples. "I don't have a reason not to. Plus you're my husband now and I really want you to just let me have you already" I say and look at him. He had a small smirk on his face.