4th Friday, continued...

He got off the car and waited for me to get out then shut the door once I was out and the car drove away. "Remember what I told you?" He asked and pulled me closer to him once again "yeah" I said and we walked to a ballroom. "Good, keep that in mind" he said and we walked inside being greeted my many people.

"Elijah there's so much people here" I whispered to him in his ear "yeah, I know" he said and gripped his hand tighter around my waist. "Why are you holding me so tightly" I asked and laughed quietly "I don't want you to leave my side at anytime while we're here" he whispered into my ear.

"I'm not going anywhere, I don't even know anyone" I say and scoff "I'm fucking serious Jane. You can get seriously hurt if you're alone and I don't plan on killing people tonight to find you even though I will" he said "okay I'm sorry" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Your eyes are going to get stuck if you continue with that shit" he said "hopefully they do, so I don't have to see you" I say and smile "smart ass" he said and we walked to a table and sat down.

I crossed my legs and Elijah sat really close to me. "Back up" I said and moved my chair away from him the slightest bit. He moved my chair back and made eye contact with me. "Stop." He said and touched my thigh. "Ugh, you're so fucking boring" I said and whined then looked around.

He then grabbed my face with one of his hands and made me look at him. "Stop." He repeated and I smiled "are you done" I said "let's go" he said and got up quickly grabbing my arm and walked quickly to another room.
————————————————————
"Jane there's people sitting behind us that really don't like me. If you're trying to still live by the end of tonight I suggest you do what I say" he said still holding my arm. "Okay I'm sorry" I said and looked up at him. He then looked me up and down and shut his eyes and took a deep breath. "Are you okay" I asked.

"No, not at all" he said with a small smirk on his face. "What's wrong" I asked and put my hand on his arm. "Nothing you should worry about" he said and smiled "okay?" I said confused "are you ready" he asked "are you?" I asked and tilted my head. "Yep, let's go" he said and fixed his pants and suit before we walked out of the room.

We were walking back to the main room when a man walked towards us. He started whispering to Elijah in his ear about something that I couldn't hear very well. "Fuck..." Elijah whispered and held me closer to him. "What" I said "let's go" he said and we followed the man outside.

"Elijah where are we going" I said not bothered by anything much more confused. "Jane I'm going to go do some...shit, would you rather stay with me, my bodyguard, or in my room?" He asked "umm, I-I'll go to your room" I said now nervous about what he was going to do.

"Here, take this, and press that if you need any help. Do not open the door to anybody besides me I don't care if you know them or if they say they're my family members. Do not open the door unless it is me okay?" He said while we walked to his room. "Yeah okay, but what are you going to go do?" I asked.

"Things..." he said and gave me a black device that had a button. We walked some more and finally got to what I'm thinking was his room. "Jane please, please, please listen to me and don't open the door to anyone" he said and unlocked it with a key.

"Elijah I won't" I said and walked in to only smell Elijah and his scent "it smells like you" I said "creep, anyway I have to go. Do not open the door to anyone besides me. I also have a key so I can unlock it myself" he repeated for like the 100th time and laughed "I won't, so get out, go handle business" I said.

"Okay" he said and shut the door and I locked it. I turned around and his room, in wherever we were because I thought this was a ballroom but I'm guessing it was someone's house, was surprisingly small. I sat on the bed and opened my bag then grabbed my phone. I got on it and started scrolling through my Instagram.